Stranges place you,ve been this week?

me it was cheltenham racecourse with one pallet for the hall of fame conference centre,
there was no racing today so got the carpark to myself :exclamation:

Worksop,got to be the strangest place on earth full of the most strangest people.

then told by the lady on reception to bring my van as close to the front door as i could get :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:
so i did my best

out of there and down to avonmouth to reload, then spotted this new craze of lowloader racing coming back up the M5 :laughing:
this should please leehellcat :laughing:

then back up north and the sunshine disapears,dont know how much of this bridge i,ve bought over the years at £16.70, but i think i must own those 2 tall bits in the middle by now :exclamation:

sorry,started off with where have you been this week and ended up a sort of mini diary :blush: :blush: :blush:

The chat room last night :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

i can just imagine, was it this one or one of those ahem dodgy ones :laughing:

chaversdad:

No Lucy was there and then ’ Wally ’ turned up, which turned out to be Rikki. Totally confused me, which isn’t really hard. Good laugh though :smiley: :smiley:

Linux-user:

chaversdad:

No Lucy was there and then ’ Wally ’ turned up, which turned out to be Rikki. Totally confused me, which isn’t really hard. Good laugh though :smiley: :smiley:

doesn,t really answer my question though :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

chaversdad:

Linux-user:

chaversdad:

doesn,t really answer my question though :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

No it wasn’t a dodgy one. :smiley: :smiley:

Ipswich.

Don’t wanna have to go again. :frowning:

Enjoyed that ‘mini-diary’ Chaversdad, any chance of a full blown one :question: :slight_smile:

Good pics and mini diary chaversdad :smiley:

That’s a smart looking set-up you’ve got there Paul :smiley: it’s amazing what you can pick up for 63p per mile :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously tho’, is that your own trailer or are you doing traction only. Reason I ask, I think the whole rig looks good. Nice Actros - not too OTT (bling) - with a clean, plain trailer in a complimentary colour (silver and blue go well together) looks like a smooth and ‘professional’ presentation. :wink:

Jules

Barton services,for one moment i actually thought i was on an off road course.

its all mine boots,bought the trailer from stock so didnt have much say in the colour,though it hasn,t turned out to bad really! see what i can do about a full diary penfold :wink:

Strangest place this week?

Quarriers Village just outside Kilmacolm - in the Paisley direction of Glasgow. Single track roads and I had to run a bus down them - phew… I got out alive!

Home.

Very nice motor indeed! Be you’re proud of that! :slight_smile: