Stobartfest tomorrow

I heard it on CFM today. Any of you chaps going to admit to going?

dozy’s picking the litter up and emptying bins there i heard

:smiling_imp: :laughing:

what is it and where tks.

Carlisle i guess. CFM is a local radio station in ■■■■■■■■ I love how much imagination somebody put into the title of this blatant publicity stunt

ha ye now I know I can avoid Carlisle and the fan club muppets :smiley:

stevejones:
what is it

It’s a place where people like this can meet people who do the job we do but for a lot less money.

Just don’t throw too much litter on the floor, you’ll give dozy a bad back.

i cant stop laughing at these posts,fantastic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t see these 2 turning up to be honest :smiley:

Some of the more prestigious vehicles on the fleet at the show include …

Im crying with laughter terry t ,nice one m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maga:
dozy’s picking the litter up and emptying bins there i heard

:smiling_imp: :laughing:

:grimacing::cry::cry::cry::mrgreen:

Come on Happysack, earn your bonus.

im going, taking up a scabby Gcab scania up with a double decker for a few hours, then gonna deliver to hexham on way back to goole, i doubt me and dozy will get a bad back as weve got stobart issue grabbers so we dont need to bend over too much. Weve even been promised a full 10 hours of wages (thats about £32.50p) and get a new clean pair of stobart issue gloves!!! i cant wait, reet excited i am :slight_smile:

Ive seen on twitter that one of the main men has jumped ship,tim fox ,a sad time for all spotters :unamused:

Terry T:
Some of the more prestigious vehicles on the fleet at the show include …

I know it’s meant to be funny but that mini is very well done just needs a respay

seth 70:
Ive seen on twitter that one of the main men has jumped ship,tim fox ,a sad time for all spotters :unamused:

But they still have mark ■■■■■■■■

irish lorries:

seth 70:

But they still have mark [zb]

And Ash Maddocks. If you cut him open he’s green through the middle so he’ll never leave.

That mark dixon is holding on to his bit of fame as long as he can,i saw him last week hid behind his curtains ,he must be dodging the paps :blush: :blush: :blush:

If the weather holds out, Avro Vulcan XH558 will be putting on a display. So at least there will be something worth seeing!

seth 70:
That mark dixon is holding on to his bit of fame as long as he can,i saw him last week hid behind his curtains ,he must be dodging the paps :blush: :blush: :blush:

Found a pc of his new yoke

3051_m.jpg