Stobartfest tomorrow

If the vulcan is gonna be there then i reckon i will head along for it.

killsville:
If the weather holds out, Avro Vulcan XH558 will be putting on a display. So at least there will be something worth seeing!

As it had a esl wrap and one of them banners behind it to advertise :laughing: :laughing:

killsville:
If the weather holds out, Avro Vulcan XH558 will be putting on a display. So at least there will be something worth seeing!

aye, cracking plane.

seth 70:

killsville:

As it had a esl wrap and one of them banners behind it to advertise :laughing: :laughing:

It hadn’t when it took off from Doncaster this afternoon!

maga:

killsville:

aye, cracking plane.

It is indeed.

A little taster!

youtu.be/nAUy76WDY_c

jmc:
If the vulcan is gonna be there then i reckon i will head along for it.

Weather forecast at Doncaster is not good so no guarantee she’ll make it. But display has been booked and presumably paid for by Stobarts

Is that the Vulcan that went to the Falklands and bombed the airfield at Stanley ,read the book what a amazing journey that was

Oh no I’m going to glasgow today to watch rangers hope I don’t hit all the stobartfest traffic at carlise :smiley:

Contraflow:
Come on Happysack, earn your bonus.

What’s up monkey boy?

dexterboy:
Is that the Vulcan that went to the Falklands and bombed the airfield at Stanley ,read the book what a amazing journey that was

No. This one didn’t go to the Falklands but it’s quite possible that todays pilot will be Martin Withers, the man who dropped the first bombs on Port Stanley airfield.

Given how gulliable the Stobart ■■■ Offenders (sorry "spotters) are, tell them the Vulcan appearing is the one that SPECTRE nicked in Thunderball. :smiling_imp:
Seriously, how can Stobartfest be a good day out? Woukd you go to Truckfest if all the lorries there were in the same livery?

More like mongfest

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 7449654925

Vulcans cancelled

should think they may be getting a bit wet

Driver-Once-More:

Wont bother them lot,they will just buy a stobart brolly,stobart packamak,and stobart wellys :laughing:

seth 70:

Driver-Once-More:

Wont bother them lot,they will just buy a stobart brolly,stobart packamak,and stobart wellys :laughing:

They probably do actually sell all that stuff :grimacing:

Terry T:

seth 70:

Driver-Once-More:

You would be surprised what they will sell there will be steady eddy condoms next

irish lorries:

Terry T:

seth 70:

Driver-Once-More:

You would be surprised what they will sell there will be steady eddy condoms next

you mean there isn’t?

Driver-Once-More:

irish lorries:

Terry T:

seth 70:

Driver-Once-More:

you mean there isn’t?

I have never seen them

■■■■!