Stobart hater on A38

Just like to say hello and thanks for flashing your lights to me and putting all that effort in just to give me a thumbs down,

Im just a driver not a board member but made me smile to think seeing me had really got your goat haha get a grip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is he not just warning you of a speed trap ahead? :unamused:

alder:
Is he not just warning you of a speed trap ahead? :unamused:

Thatā€™s what I was thinking I done it once to a driver he put his middle finger up, looked in my mirrors he was slamming the anchors on lol if only he knew what I meant.

Pmsl epic fail, :smiley:

Yep, speed trap warning.

Decent bloke by the sounds of it, getting rare.

Some missed that day of truck school it appears but yeah flashing of lights and thumbs down is ā€œspeed trapā€ or police ahead

K5Project:
Some missed that day of truck school it appears but yeah flashing of lights and thumbs down is ā€œspeed trapā€ or police ahead

Or someone broke down on a nasty bend .

Thanks Kirk Ella 71 for your Ā£60 donation.

From all your friends at the central ticket office.

Another old warning was to hold up a tacho disc to warn of a ministry
man in the area.

Juddian:
Yep, speed trap warning.

Decent bloke by the sounds of it, getting rare.

i do it. Sometimes i get a thanks, sometimes a blank look :laughing:

kids today donā€™t know they are born :unamused: :laughing:

Honestly? Christ almighty. I thought this was a universally known way of alerting other drivers to police/vosa/hazard? Please forgive my fellow stobart drivers. Some truly are grade A muppets.

bald bloke:

K5Project:

Or someone broke down on a nasty bend .

i usually give a few frantic flashes and stick my hazards on to warn of an obstruction. Not sure of the officially unofficial warning for it but my method seems to work. I hope!

You live & learn Karl eh, he probly loves Eddie & was just trying to help out.

Kirk Ella 71:
Just like to say hello and thanks for flashing your lights to me and putting all that effort in just to give me a thumbs down,

Im just a driver not a board member but made me smile to think seeing me had really got your goat haha get a grip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I worry some days!!! and this is one of them :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused: :confused: :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What worries me is that Kirk didnā€™t even notice the camera van 1/2mile down the road!

Kirk Ella 71:

That may have been me flashing to warn yourself and others if you were travelling southbound that you will need to adjust your speed accordingly I wasnā€™t aware you were a stobart driver, donā€™t really care if it was, I was just trying to warn a fellow professional driver!

Kirk Ella 71:

Where have all the proper truckers gone?
:unamused:

Times like these you wish you could delete topics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kirk Ella 71:

Iā€™m reading this as though your a stobart driver :question: ,and by the other driver flashing his lights and giving you the thumbs down you assumed he was a stobart hater :question: .

dozy:

Kirk Ella 71:

Iā€™m reading this as though your a stobart driver :question: ,and by the other driver flashing his lights and giving you the thumbs down you assumed he was a stobart hater :question: .

Iā€™m reading this as top muppetry :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: