Stobart Channel 5 Friday!

mickyblue:
you are one unhappy person ain’t you? Cheer up fella and live life

I am an angry lorry driver!

hfatransaction.8k.com/
farmersforaction.org/

mark41:
funny that the first bit was about “a bull”,wonder what kind of bull… :laughing: :laughing::wink: :laughing: :laughing:

nickb67:
If my mug’s shown, do I get any royalties?
This runaway bull in the 1st episode (no pun intended :laughing: ). Brunthill Road by any chance?
Made a run for it form the abattoir next door just as I got back from a night trunk. In this job, I’ve learned to be prepared to expect the unexpected at all times, but a gang of blokes in white coats c/w wellies & hairnets running full pelt in front of you just before you turn into the yard? Thought they after me at first. :open_mouth:

The bull I was on about was on the loose in Kingstown. :blush: :wink:

Batista,your something but lorry drivers pushing it I think!!! Your posts are getting so hard to read.
Btw does anyone know how much these projector type tv’s are??,only I’m thinking that if matt ekins head gets any bigger I’m going to have difficulty getting it to fit on my 32 inch tv!!!
God what a complete and utter Pratt he is,anyone who says their number one driver is setting themselves up for a massive fall and by golly he did,getting lost again and then CRUNCH!!!
Did anyone notice that “debby"s middle name appeared to be " knickerlas”,jeez that dress looked tight on her,very fit though!
The other star there was Dr Fox lol!!!

Batista230:
behind all the bull of glamer cook tail parties and prizes
there is a hidden trooth to stobarts
not told in there silly little tv shows set out for there own ego
you have to did deeper then that
Read the papers and truck mas… thats the proper truck mags with printed on matty paper with WORDS not the ones full of photos on glossy paper that all the brain dead muppit drivers read

Come on then
someone please tell me
how much did eddie sell stobarts ltd. to his younger brother william and tinkler
I bet none of you know coz your all brain dead drivers

SELF PLEASURER!!!

jase:
Batista,your something but lorry drivers pushing it I think!!! Your posts are getting so hard to read.
Btw does anyone know how much these projector type tv’s are??,only I’m thinking that if matt ekins head gets any bigger I’m going to have difficulty getting it to fit on my 32 inch tv!!!
God what a complete and utter Pratt he is,anyone who says their number one driver is setting themselves up for a massive fall and by golly he did,getting lost again and then CRUNCH!!!
Did anyone notice that “debby"s middle name appeared to be " knickerlas”,jeez that dress looked tight on her,very fit though!

yeah i noticed the dress also :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jase:

But what the hell was he thinking taking a 45 foot trailer down a residental street in the first place
you dont take a HGVs down residental streets unless you have a col/del there and with consent to say the wagon will fit
they would of tough him all that in his driving test
and then 3 numtys trying to push the car back with doors locked the hand brake on or where they trying to push the wagon forward?

mickyblue:

jase:

yeah i noticed the dress also :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i noticed the huge ■■■ it was covering!!

Having just watched the programme, it seems like they are struggling to fill the series with anything worthwhile. Showing a chap sitting in a traffic jam must of been riveting to the general public, and going to John o Groats!

I still think Fiona is nice though, only reason for watching. On a nother note does anyone know if Matt has kept his job after is crash?

prdcb1:
Having just watched the programme, it seems like they are struggling to fill the series with anything worthwhile. Showing a chap sitting in a traffic jam must of been riveting to the general public, and going to John o Groats!

I still think Fiona is nice though, only reason for watching. On a nother note does anyone know if Matt has kept his job after is crash?

You be surprised how many of the General Public actually watch it and then talk about it the next day. :open_mouth:

If it was a flop they wouldn’t of commisioned another series.

Don’t knock it the Taff!!! :laughing:
I’m going to go on 5 demand to check out the ■■■ and see if it was that big!

Yes mat still works here and still has the same truck and still suffers from that lack of confidence :laughing:

Anybody notice Fiona in the background? :stuck_out_tongue:

muckles:
You be surprised how many of the General Public actually watch it and then talk about it the next day. :open_mouth:

If it was a flop they wouldn’t of commisioned another series.

I mentioned Oscar Wilde before; “The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”

It doesn’t matter what they are showing, it gets huge viewing figures, in the same way that Stelios used the TV to advertise his Easyjet company for free, the same way that Jeremy Spake on Airport became famous.

The show wouldn’t work if everyone met the deadline, everyone behaved perfectly and there were no dramatic scenes.

If Stobarts are excellent at anything, it is marketing.

They cannot help employing idiot drivers. FFS how big is Battersea Power Station?

And a 700hp engine
Dose wonders for there fuel bill
stuff like that is why numpty run a 70 million pound debt up
170 grand of truck and trailer which of cource will all be on lease hire

Wheel Nut:
They cannot help employing idiot drivers. FFS how big is Battersea Power Station?

how can a numpty drive round and round and not see that in the sky line
and then take the wagon down a residental street and crash
ow coz he was following his sat nav and cant read a map
but hes there top driver right

As I am banned (Have it in writing) from ever applying for a job with ES again, I argued with an assessor apparently an unforgivable crime, I fell of the chair laughing when the shaven headed cretin with the FH16 hit that car, no1 driver eh, my arse. as a matter of interest the gaffer of another company remarked to me that ES is in claggy with the bank over its debt.

Batista230:

mickyblue:
you are one unhappy person ain’t you? Cheer up fella and live life

I am an angry lorry driver!

I am a (zb)nt more like…

I enjoy the programme, as I view it as “tongue in cheek tv,” given that it’s edited and produced for a wider audience.

Did anyone see a satnav in mats cab i didn’t and in a early epsoide in series one he said he didn’t use satnavs .Yes he was lost in that epsoide as well :laughing: :laughing:

fingermissing:
Did anyone see a satnav in mats cab i didn’t and in a early epsoide in series one he said he didn’t use satnavs .Yes he was lost in that epsoide as well :laughing: :laughing:

Well that’s twice you’ve got to put your hand on your todger… Lucky old you :bulb:

Andy smg:

fingermissing:

Well that’s twice you got to put your hand on your todger… Lucky old you :bulb:

You have lost me :question: