tango boy:
BIG SHED :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

And there’s a ■■■■■■■ big warehouse behind it too :stuck_out_tongue:

OVLOV JAY:

tango boy:
BIG SHED :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

And there’s a [zb] big warehouse behind it too :stuck_out_tongue:

lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whats with the ■■■■■■■ horse/cow head on the side? :confused: looks good apart from that

Nice. Show truck, utterly unsuitable for everyday work in the UK. Unless its run with a short trailer. Good luck. Im sure the profitable work for it is beating the door down.

I saw one of them blue and white long lines today (the ones you normally see pulling boxes up and down the 34) and he was pulling a normal length flatbed. How do they get away with this?

nodding donkey:
Nice. Show truck, utterly unsuitable for everyday work in the UK. Unless its run with a short trailer. Good luck. Im sure the profitable work for it is beating the door down.

I saw it monday tipping at B&Q redhouse nr doncaster,not sure how long the trailer was but it does work for a living…

seth 70:

nodding donkey:

I saw it monday tipping at B&Q redhouse nr doncaster,not sure how long the trailer was but it does work for a living…

Yeah, like the bonneted scannies or Volvo’s. . Olny legal with short trailers.

Only way is dutch has got some interior photos of it,its ok if its your hobby ,personally i couldnt be arsed with all the faffing about cleaning it ,been there done that :unamused: :wink:

nodding donkey:

seth 70:

nodding donkey:

Yeah, like the bonneted scannies or Volvo’s. . Olny legal with short trailers.

I’ve seen T Cabs pulling 45ft trailers before. Someone said they can get away with it now because of the law changing to allow the new extra long trailers.

Oh dear :unamused:

T Cab was at Lidl Livi alongside me a few weeks ago. Oh we were so in awe of the noise and the spectacle that he made of himself. Well that’s not really what any of the drivers were saying about him.

Wonder how much that cost? And if any of their drivers are saying “Here wait a minute,you told us business was sluggish and we couldnt get a 50p per hour pay rise”?

the maoster:
I saw one of them blue and white long lines today (the ones you normally see pulling boxes up and down the 34) and he was pulling a normal length flatbed. How do they get away with this?

Probably the same way that they get away with having the limiters set well above 56, or completely disconnected.

SNT : making 9/- notes look straight :unamused: .

I’ve seen that on the roads with a standard trailer. There is also a blue one running around.

SNT don’t bother their arse about length limits they have been running that ugly bullnose thing for years with a full length trailer.

merc0447:
SNT don’t bother their arse about length limits they have been running that ugly bullnose thing for years with a full length trailer.

Looks like a full size trailer on this video.

youtu.be/FwHiGaoualk

Not bothered about all the bad taste paintwork b/s but it would be nice to run European in.( …instead of B&Q and Travis Perkins :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: maybe slightly ott for that type of work that he does.)
Maybe these out of date length limits should be looked at for a bit more driver comfort.

Staying schtum about the all flash no cash comments and all fur coat no knickers as I got a lot of stick last time :laughing: …ahh ■■■■ it !..I agree with snowman :smiley:

Speak of the devil- just seen it in front of me in the hub queue, it is without doubt stunning.
I’m not normally a fan of bling, and I can’t for the life of me get any of you bluestream, 730, fh16, v8 drivers to answer if these top Marques are any better in the real world to drive and live with?
There’s not a square inch on it that’s been left untouched-really clean, good looking.
Definitely had a standard trailer, and surprisingly, only about 900mm over length including the bull bar-I thought it would be more than that.