smokey and the bandit

The Munsters car.

PilotWolf:
Is it wrong to admit I have Smokey & the Bandit, Convoy and Blue Thunder on DVD? :slight_smile:

W.

No not wrong as far as i’m concerned,i can’t seem to get Convoy anywhere on DVD??

I’ve got a box set of Smokey and the Bandit,my missus bought for me one Christmas,all 3 films in that!

Anyone seen the film “White Line Fever”? I only mention that because Airwolf was posted,a young Jan Michael Vincent stars in that film,he was the pilot of Airwolf.

At long last I have a place that I can openly admit to having the Smokey and the Bandit boxset too!

Maybe one day they will make a modern day version…the cast of Trucks and Trailers maybe?

Does anybody have a copy of the ITV series “Truckers”?

madguy:

Derf:
KARR and it’s little bling light on the front was amber

And he gets a gold star, also the voice bax in KIT was three red lines but on KARR it was i single red square, the did however get them mixed up from time to time…NOT THAT I PAID THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO IT YOU UNDERSTAND !!

Madguy :imp:

Don’t forget the evil Garthe knight and Goliath!

roadrunner:
I was always a Blue Thunder kind of guy. :smiley:

Another favourite of mine was the white Ferrari Testarossa used in Miami Vice and not the fake black Mcburnie Daytona copy ( corvette chassis and running gear with a replica fibreglass body) they used in series one and two.

And not forgetting the “Coyote” ( Based on the Mclaren M6GT ) from Hardcastle and McCormick.

Christ, Hardcastle and McCormick, I’d forgotten about that one that car never seem to go in a straight line, it was always spinning or sideways lol. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone seen the film “White Line Fever”? I only mention that because Airwolf was posted,a young Jan Michael Vincent stars in that film,he was the pilot of Airwolf.
[/quote]
The Blue Mule. 1974 Ford WT9000 cabover. Sad. I know

Burt Reynolds was on Piers Morgan interview, it is on repeat on free view channels.

Big Rich:

[/quote]

Muckaway:

tango boy:

Phantom Mark:
I seriously wanted that trans-am when I was a young lad, how cool was that film back in the day, back when they did proper car stunts without [zb] CGI and sped up film with crappy rice box cars.

yep also the general lee, the a team van, kitt, any more :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The white Corvette used by Face in the A-Team…
The Pick up in The Fall Guy…
James Bond; Aston Martin DB5, Lotus Esprit (the underwater one)
Endless destroyed police cars in TJ ■■■■■■
and the white Dodge Challenger in the film Vanishing Point (or the D8 it hits and blows up at the end :laughing: )

I still got a Matchbox Challenger; red one, with white roof… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

With reference to that series truckers guys… It was on the beeb …very short lived series with James hazeldene who was bayleif on london s burning… As Ron Picard…few other stars…daragh o malley …who was Sean beans mate in sharpe…and phil Davis who was in quadrophenia …who drove a mack in the series…sadly been trying to find it but to no avail…I think it’s in the bbc archives and destined to stay there…think it could have been a good series… But they were making that bloody eldorado at the same time so that’s where all the budget went…shame

Also who remembers a film called THUNDER RUN ■■ About 86 …was about a veteran trucker transporting plutonium in a big green kenworth …in the film they jump the entire truck over a train!! Not bloody cgi crap lol …

billybigrig:

Big Rich:

[/quote]
Must the first trucking film I’ve seen,about a hundred years ago!,but it was good at the time.

Bigantbarker999:
Also who remembers a film called THUNDER RUN ■■ About 86 …was about a veteran trucker transporting plutonium in a big green kenworth …in the film they jump the entire truck over a train!! Not bloody cgi crap lol …

Ant,
If you watch or scroll to the end of “White line fever”,you can choose to watch “Thunder run” after.

bestbooties:

Bigantbarker999:

Ant,
If you watch or scroll to the end of “White line fever”,you can choose to watch “Thunder run” after.

I got copies of both them from e bay a couple of years back Thunder run is pretty bad,thought someone would’ve mentioned B.J and the Bear’s K.W. before now

Muckaway:
Watch the film closely; Snowmans’ truck changes to a newer model at some point. The Peterbilt badge changes from red to blue which I understand was for an anniversary year.
Although the other 2 Smokey and The Bandit films are rubbish, I love it in the second where the truckers take on the Mounties, Louisianna and another force of coppers.
Third film was just crap.

Snowman’s truck was a kenworth and i didn’t notice any changes which part in the film was it

heavyhaul22:

Muckaway:
Watch the film closely; Snowmans’ truck changes to a newer model at some point. The Peterbilt badge changes from red to blue which I understand was for an anniversary year.
Although the other 2 Smokey and The Bandit films are rubbish, I love it in the second where the truckers take on the Mounties, Louisianna and another force of coppers.
Third film was just crap.

Snowman’s truck was a kenworth and i didn’t notice any changes which part in the film was it

Well it was mentioned on Wikipedia…
Although when Big Enos tries to persuade Bandit to do the run he says “these Peterbilts are worth $80k…”
One for Newmercman I think…

Bestbooties …erm I think I know you…weren’t you in cpc training about two weeks ago■■? Lol lol lol 100% 100% 100% …regards donk

3 trucks were supposedly used for the bandit films Apparently the original and main Kenworth W-900 used in the first movie is sitting in a field in Arkansas. it has been sitting there since 1980 .

18wheelbeauties.blogspot.co.uk/2 … mokey.html

18wheelbeauties.blogspot.co.uk/s … %27s%20Rig

Smokey is currently on itv4