smokey and the bandit

Does the Ghostbusters ambulance count?

The Tiger Tanks in the film Battle of the Bulge. “Them Germans built some good tanks Captain Mainwaring!” :laughing:
Here’s one; Terry and Junes’ Austin Princess :laughing:
Rover 216 “Keeping Up Appearances”
Ford Gran Torino in Starsky and Hutch (wasn’t a bag of crap to drive?)
Bedford Val coach in The Italian Job (Chinese 6 wheelbase)

Derf:
Does the Ghostbusters ambulance count?

yep :laughing:

Watch the film closely; Snowmans’ truck changes to a newer model at some point. The Peterbilt badge changes from red to blue which I understand was for an anniversary year.
Although the other 2 Smokey and The Bandit films are rubbish, I love it in the second where the truckers take on the Mounties, Louisianna and another force of coppers.
Third film was just crap.

This was my childhood dream car.

Lord Brett Sinclair’s (one and only car used for the entire series production filming ) Aston Martin DBS from The Persuaders, with its current owner.

This chap spent all his savings, cashed in his pension and remortgaged his house to buy it from the previous owner. :open_mouth:

What about the Dodge Kew tippers in Hell Drivers? Surprised it’s not been mentioned already.
I know of a firm around here who think it’s part of the DCPC :laughing:

roadrunner:
This chap spent all his savings, cashed in his pension and remortgaged his house to buy it from the previous owner. :open_mouth:

did the bus driver jacket come with the car :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

roadrunner:

did the bus driver jacket come with the car :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Deck chair attendant :wink: :laughing:

Best line in this film has to be from Jackie Gleeson to his son “There’s no way,no way that you could come from my loins” “When i get home,i’m gonna punch your momma in the mouth” :laughing:

Muckaway:
Bedford Val coach in The Italian Job (Chinese 6 wheelbase)

A Harrington Legionnaire. (spelling?)

Ok so its not a car but what about the helicopter from airwolf, now was a great show …

kemaro:
Ok so its not a car but what about the helicopter from airwolf, now was a great show …

i was racking my brains as wot that was called. quality mate :slight_smile: :laughing:

I was always a Blue Thunder kind of guy. :smiley:

Another favourite of mine was the white Ferrari Testarossa used in Miami Vice and not the fake black Mcburnie Daytona copy ( corvette chassis and running gear with a replica fibreglass body) they used in series one and two.

And not forgetting the “Coyote” ( Based on the Mclaren M6GT ) from Hardcastle and McCormick.

obsessivecompulsive2:
Best line in this film has to be from Jackie Gleeson to his son “There’s no way,no way that you could come from my loins” “When i get home,i’m gonna punch your momma in the mouth” :laughing:

Can’t remember if it was in 1 or 2 but this has to be some of the best dialogue ever…

Sheriff: “Now listen here young lady… I happen to have my young son in the car and HE DOES NOT LIKE TO HEAR THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE!!”

Son: Thank you daddy…

Sheriff: ARRGH!! SHUT UP [ZB]!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kemaro:

You’re out of luck it was destroyed in a crash :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is it wrong to admit I have Smokey & the Bandit, Convoy and Blue Thunder on DVD? :slight_smile:

W.

Airwolf FTW, you know when they retired that chopper it served as an air ambulance and sadly crashed killing all on board iirc, it would have kicked Blue Thunders backside in a scrap tho :smiley:

The bike from Street Hawk…

What about the lorry that KITT would drive into for servicing?
Anyone remember Thunder In Paradise? Starred Hulk Hogan and was about a speedboat. Had cameos from a few 80s and 90s wrestlers.
What about the Bedford Rascal Sootymobile?
:laughing: