Scania - keys locked in cab

I’ve found this one day on YT. The driver went to take a shower at one of the French truck stops. When he came back he found this youtube.com/watch?v=ecJrSsIL … r_embedded. [/video] They used hammer and chisel.

Yea happened to me with my R730 aswell, bloody scanny.

Hi all, have been following this thread with interest. We have two scania`s,both rigids, a 51 plate and a 09. The 51 plate has the lift up front panel while the 09 has the panel release handle inside the driver door frame. Should the 09 lock with the keys inside then how on earth can you release the front panel to get to any wiring to do what has to be done to release the central locking?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Confused■■?..I am!! :laughing: :laughing:

Also, could those who know let me know “the secret” please as to what wires need to be addressed etc and where / how to find them just in case this lock out happens to ours■■?

Our vehicles quite often get parked up with the keys in the ignition and the engine running to run a pump. All the doors are always shut so it would be a bit embarrassing to have to jump back in quickly with the intention to roar off somewhere and find ourselves locked out!! :blush: :blush:

Many thanks in advance,

bullitt.