road rage

tango boy:

bobdebouwer:
Lol, laughing at some of the comments. Needed a bit of a chuckle, been tiling the bathroom all day.

I occasionally go over 50 mph if I need to get to McDonald’s before they close. Usually catch em 10 mins or so before closing. Most of the time though I do stick to the speed limits. ■■■■■■ my bosses off, just like they ■■■■ me off.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
A lot of Mcdonalds is 24 hrs now :wink: :wink: :wink:

See TNET CSI again :smiling_imp: :laughing:

tango boy:

bobdebouwer:
Lol, laughing at some of the comments. Needed a bit of a chuckle, been tiling the bathroom all day.

I occasionally go over 50 mph if I need to get to McDonald’s before they close. Usually catch em 10 mins or so before closing. Most of the time though I do stick to the speed limits. ■■■■■■ my bosses off, just like they ■■■■ me off.

Started going to a 24hr one. Just not allowed in the car park with a lorry, so have to walk 500m :frowning:

bobdebouwer:

tango boy:

bobdebouwer:

Started going to a 24hr one. Just not allowed in the car park with a lorry, so have to walk 500m :frowning:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: walk? :open_mouth: this must be a container dragger talking :laughing: :laughing:

Nah, just an unfit, lazy trunk driver. I’m not overweight, either before you make those remarks :stuck_out_tongue:

Fatty :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Trunky bum :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

tango boy:

Does my bum look big in this Deker?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Drift:

tango boy:

Two cheeks two floors…I will get me coat :laughing:

Drift:

tango boy:

Drift:

tango boy:

Two cheeks two floors…I will get me coat :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

bobdebouwer:
I had a guy join the A90 south at Brechin and proceeded to slow me down to 50mph. Everytime I went to overtake he would speed up so I had to pull in behind him. He did this for 15 mins. I had enough and dialled 999.

You called 999 for that? Jesus wept, that ain’t an emergency ffs. :unamused: :unamused:

All you needed to do was slow down for a couple minutes and the problem is gone.

Coffeeholic:

bobdebouwer:
I had a guy join the A90 south at Brechin and proceeded to slow me down to 50mph. Everytime I went to overtake he would speed up so I had to pull in behind him. He did this for 15 mins. I had enough and dialled 999.

You called 999 for that? Jesus wept, that ain’t an emergency ffs. :unamused: :unamused:

I am curious of the outcome?

I called the police for four cars written off (two where flippin mine) and another damaged and a motorbike rider going west on ice 4 weeks ago, police asked if anyone was injured, thankfully I could report no, they where not bothered and wouldn’t attend or close the road to protect others…go figure.

Never heard anything since, so presume he has been a good boy. Was about 18 months ago that one. The traffic cop told me that the guy was also a lorry driver and admitted what he had done.

And again, you can dial 999 to report dangerous driving. Dangerous driving is dangerous driving, no matter how frivolous it may seem. Forcing another driver to change his speed or direction is classed as dangerous driving. Which is why that driver in the video got done for dangerous driving.

Was told a long time ago, in an accident, if no one is injured and public property is not damaged then they wont attend. However, you still need to report it otherwise you can get done for leaving the scene of an accident.

Not long after passing my driving test, I was going a little too fast round a corner and wrote my car off on a concrete post. The police attended because someone phone up saying I drove off, however I had just moved the car and 20 metres to a layby. When they arrived, they asked if it was drivable, which is kinda was. They told me just to drive it home and that was the end of that.

Coffeeholic:

bobdebouwer:

All you needed to do was slow down for a couple minutes and the problem is gone.

Quite agree there Coffee, minor iritance that’s all but a 999 call ffs!!!
It’s a a daily occurrence and all I think is what a ZB ■■■■■■■

if causing someone to change speed and direction is dangerous driving, then i must be guilty of 30 times a day everytime i try to pull out on a rundabout 44t heavy with an auto box with a mind of its own :slight_smile:

Would you lot call 999 if you witnessed something like what we saw in that Iceland thread? I know I would.

Radar19:
Would you lot call 999 if you witnessed something like what we saw in that Iceland thread? I know I would.

Hard to say. It is Britain we’re talking about, so I’d be worried that I’d be turned upon, accused of talking on the phone while driving and summonsed to attend court to prove my innocence or be deemed guilty by default.

Hands free, bluetooth or whatever, can you be prosecuted for retrospective phone calls these days even if you were driving at the time? Just asking.

Radar19:

No because you see stuff like that on the road pretty much every time you venture out. Who has that kind of time to be making endless phone calls.

I was driving home from work tonight on the A505 between Hitchin and Luton where it is dual carriageway for most of the way. For a short section up a hill there is an additional crawler lane. There was a car in lane 1 being overtaken by one in lane 2 as the crawler began, I was in lane 1 a couple of hundred metres behind those two vehicles. A guy comes flying past me, flashes his lights at the cars in front, waits a nano second before throwing it violently into the crawler lane and passing the two cars on the inside. He then throws it across the front of them in an aggressive manner and straddles the line between lane 1 and 2 before slamming on the anchors in order to brake test the other two vehicles. I just thought “what a [zb]”, the thought of dialing 999 or 101 never even crossed my mind***,

***No, I wasn’t thinking of the children.

Born Idle:
Hands free, bluetooth or whatever, can you be prosecuted for retrospective phone calls these days even if you were driving at the time? Just asking.

There is an exemption to the using a handheld phone while driving law if -

need to call 999 or 112 in an emergency and it’s unsafe or impractical to stop.

Depends if phoning 999 because someone has upset you with their driving when you could have taken steps to remove the problem is classed as an emergency or not.

lol, you make it sound like Im always on the phone to the police reporting everything I see. 4 phone calls in 14 years of driving.

There are less and less police on the roads patrolling these days, so they cant spot everything that happens. I’m not saying everyone should be calling the emergency services everytime someone ■■■■■■ them off but something needs to be done to make the most dangerous drivers on the roads stop being so ■■■■■■■ stupid.

If some of them realise they could be charged for it they may possibly change their ways.

I could go on a long rant but its late, I cant be bothered and I reckon you guys will just have another go at me so :stuck_out_tongue: