Road irritants ...

saw another one today who kindly moved over as wasnt alot of room nice chap I thought :laughing: but as I was approaching he kindly left his full beam on all the time :unamused:

keebs26uk:
Pmsl@ Dogmatrix :unamused:

I agree with Lycanthrope, if you cant see the bl**dy rood get some glaseses, I know times are hard but eyesight comes first :unamused:

Jesus you are low on the intellectual scale arent you. I never said I had trouble seeing distances (Having had laser surgery a few years ago, I have perfect eyesight), nor did I say that I drove around with my lights on full beam. What I have said is that on unlit roads that have poor catseyes and markings in heavy rain I will use the foglights, its mainly the roads around norfolk that are very poor. Obviously on Motorways etc etc, there is no need for a truck to have their foglights on other than in very foggy conditions. Cars on the other hand I would prefer in heavy rain in the daytime to have as many lights on them as possible in order to see them in the mirrors which the heating is not clearing them, better through the spray.

Try re-reading the thread then try again.

Dogmatix:

keebs26uk:
Pmsl@ Dogmatrix :unamused:

I agree with Lycanthrope, if you cant see the bl**dy rood get some glaseses, I know times are hard but eyesight comes first :unamused:

Jesus you are low on the intellectual scale arent you. I never said I had trouble seeing distances (Having had laser surgery a few years ago, I have perfect eyesight), nor did I say that I drove around with my lights on full beam. What I have said is that on unlit roads that have poor catseyes and markings in heavy rain I will use the foglights, its mainly the roads around norfolk that are very poor. Obviously on Motorways etc etc, there is no need for a truck to have their foglights on other than in very foggy conditions. Cars on the other hand I would prefer in heavy rain in the daytime to have as many lights on them as possible in order to see them in the mirrors which the heating is not clearing them, better through the spray.

Try re-reading the thread then try again.

:unamused: Really considerate driver you are. :angry: People like you should be banned. If you can’t see the road with your normal lights either get them aligned properly, put better bulbs in or sell the [zb] thing and catch a [zb] bus like the rest of you that can’t drive should do. :unamused:

Are people actually reading the words I am writing ffs. I give up. :unamused:

Dogmatix:

Oh yes, we have the message LOUD AND CLEAR :

Dogmatrix:
At night in heavy rain on single carriageway, I will use my front foglights as well as visibility is poor, screw anyone else its no good if I cant see the bloody road.

UNBELIEVABLE. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :angry: :angry: :angry: You should be banned from holding a licence.

Hmmm just noticed that I put AS. “If” visbility is poor I should have said.

Dogmatix:

i understand what your on about

mickyblue:

Dogmatix:

You do? The only thing you should be “understanding” is that it’s illegal and you should issuing him with a ticket.

Rob K:

mickyblue:

Dogmatix:

You do? The only thing you should be “understanding” is that it’s illegal and you should issuing him with a ticket.

OK mouth, you have to catch them at it before you can issue a ticket for a road traffic offense

When your on a narrowish road with parked cars & you flash/let through someone coming the opposite way & they don’t so much say a thanks or F.A! :imp:
When approaching a roundabout you have to stop cos the [zb] coming round it leaves there right indicator on- making you think there coming round it but they exit earlier! :imp:
You pull in to the middle lane on a m/way to let someone out of a slip & they kindly accelerate up to the limiter leaving you [zb] side by side with them! :smiling_imp:
Waiting to come out of a side turn- the main road you want to turn right onto there’s a queu of traffic but no one thought to leave a gap so you can get out

JoeG:
People who stop at roundabouts when you dont need to, start looking early enough and there is no need to stop.

Never drive round MK if you want to get somewhere fast, you’ll go crazy! (you can tell who’s local because none of them stop at roundabouts, rightly so - you shold YIELD not STOP!)

Foreign lorries that park at junctions,blind bends,entrances etc, then as you pass step out in front of you waving a map or worse, a bit of paper with just a customers’ name written on it. Surely I’m not the only one who hopes to get by before he leaves his cab?

Never drive round MK if you want to get somewhere fast, you’ll go crazy! (you can tell who’s local because none of them stop at roundabouts, rightly so - you shold YIELD not STOP!)
[/quote]
That will be me then i dont want to wear my brakes out because of all the out of towners lol

boris:
When your on a narrowish road with parked cars & you flash/let through someone coming the opposite way & they don’t so much say a thanks or F.A! :imp:

easy solution, dont stop :smiling_imp:

boris:
When approaching a roundabout you have to stop cos the [zb] coming round it leaves there right indicator on- making you think there coming round it but they exit earlier! :imp:

not if your creeping, i’ve learned this from driving round MK

boris:
You pull in to the middle lane on a m/way to let someone out of a slip & they kindly accelerate up to the limiter leaving you [zb] side by side with them! :smiling_imp:

As nice as it is, dont move, or slow down a notch :wink:

boris:
Waiting to come out of a side turn- the main road you want to turn right onto there’s a queu of traffic but no one thought to leave a gap so you can get out

Simple just gently nose out, you’ll be suprised at how quickly drivers realise you want to get out and start to leave a gap :smiling_imp:

Drivers who are trying to pull out, put half the car in the road and then just sit there staring in your direction with a stupid smile on their face (women on way back from school run take note)

Muckaway:
Drivers who are trying to pull out, put half the car in the road and then just sit there staring in your direction with a stupid smile on their face (women on way back from school run take note)

And then thank you just before they move off, like you had a choice to let them block you… :unamused:

Car numpties slowing down in lane 1 instead of using the slip road, jeez i can slow a 44 ton lorry from 56mph to stop using only half a slip road, dont they ■■■■■■■ teach stopping distances anymore?

Rob K:

Dogmatix:

Dogmatrix:
At night in heavy rain on single carriageway, I will use my front foglights as well as visibility is poor, screw anyone else its no good if I cant see the bloody road.

UNBELIEVABLE. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :angry: :angry: :angry: You should be banned from holding a licence.

Oh stop being such a drama queen, there are far more dangerous and serious things wrong with our roads than someone using foglights at night in heavy rain.

Dogmatix:

Rob K:

Dogmatix:

Dogmatrix:

Oh stop being such a drama queen, there are far more dangerous and serious things wrong with our roads than someone using foglights at night in heavy rain.

:open_mouth: :unamused:

not if there eyesights poor, and lazer eye treatment costs a good 1k-3kish I say wasted money get a refund where did you get it done ? I will remember not to go there :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: