Richard Thorne

yucel:
Thank you very much, Mr. Gavin. I am currently 42 years old … and I’m doing welding work on the concrete pump machine service.After many years of very good to see you

If you came to Istanbul number is +905372132329. I offer my respects.

meanwhile facebook contact address (yücelmorkoç@windowslive.co I) by the way my englısh ıs not good lıke years agou . ım use translater program
seee you and best regards.

Hi Yucel
Here is a nice photo of Johnny Neville and Stuart Jeffries when we were in Kuwait.

You will remember my old truck.Before I had it rebuilt.

Roy Haxell bowling at Galeria.

David Button and Dave Mackie with Alan "Red Leader One’s arm in his favourite sweater !!

The man himself, still with the sweater on !

Young Phil Houghton polishing his stacks.

Johnny Neville in Saudi at Kaf. Driving Sammy Thornes Volvo.

Cartoon drawn by Johnny Neville. Lawrabian’s finest.

Me and Neville Adams in Bulgaria when I was driving for Jimmy Hassan. WOO 704S

Otuz Bir Turk !! Ramtha, Suriye/Urdun Kapisi :open_mouth:

Billy,s truck at Londra.

Londra Camping Giris…

Urdun

Bowling at Galeria.

Bobby White

Bob Hedley

Magnum from Sweden.

Me and Bob six years ago

Hi i remember

yucel:
Hi i remember

Young Phil his father was Ford driver

On Thé third pic Roy is playing a bowling

By the way what happens others driver?

He was a 141 Scania driver

Same company of roy

And others ones was burned in Thé truck

Forget his name

By the way how can i contact within Richard thorne

yucel:
By the way how can i contact with Richard thorne

yucel:
By the way what happens others driver?

İ found some pictures from , Astra trans fan page on facebook

Is Richie still alive.

Oi Dave
No body has answered the post about Richie Thorne! They must be too scared eh!
I used to get on well with Richie, I wasn’t afraid of him but when he was drinking and was getting close to the boiling point, I used to slip away back to my truck befor the sparks started to fly.often in the Londra or Oktays
GS

GS OVERLAND:
Oi Dave
No body has answered the post about Richie Thorne! They must be too scared eh!
I used to get on well with Richie, I wasn’t afraid of him but when he was drinking and was getting close to the boiling point, I used to slip away back to my truck befor the sparks started to fly.often in the Londra or Oktays
GS

Or the Telex, Richie and Mickey Chinnock + Efes = Polise. :cry:

Oh yes, the Whittle days.
I remember one trip on my way home I was running with Richie and we both had loaded wine from Bulgy. One of his diffs failed on his Mack coming into Hungary, so I hooked him up and towed him to Gyor.I think he got it fixed there somehow.that was about 87-88
GS

GS OVERLAND:
Oh yes, the Whittle days.
I remember one trip on my way home I was running with Richie and we both had loaded wine from Bulgy.

Hi Gav,
would that of been the wine from the Suhindal Winery east of Sofia ?.
If you drank more than one bottle of the stuff you woke up the next morning, not with a hangover but your nose felt sore and it glowed bright red. I seem to remember that the E.E.C. banned the stuff because they found very high levels of anti freeze in it.

Regards Steve.

Yes that’s the stuff!
You could get a case for ten DM’s minus the labels of course.God help you if the load wasn’t ready and you had to wait a couple of days !!
Do you remember the shower in the boiler room, strange old carry on in those days wernt it.
Have you seen or heard anything of Johnny Neville ?
Regards
GS