Ralph Davies

whats he like to work for i live in cheltenham and am looking for a new job but have never met a local who works for him. I have heard your out for 2 weeks even on uk work , dont mind a few nights out but not 2 weeks worth

truckeygar:
I have heard your out for 2 weeks even on uk work

That’s a pretty accurate statement.

truckeygar:
dont mind a few nights out but not 2 weeks worth

Ralphy probably isn’t for you.

truckeygar:
whats he like to work for i live in cheltenham and am looking for a new job but have never met a local who works for him. I have heard your out for 2 weeks even on uk work , dont mind a few nights out but not 2 weeks worth

Go and have a drink in either the Swallow or the Royal Oak in Cleeve and you will find a few current and ex drivers. Have a chat with them.

My cousin used to do the Spain and then the Russia runs for RD - It split up his Marriage because he was away so much - great job if you are either single or all the kids have left the nest and you take the Mrs with you :exclamation:

i might just do that jdc gives me a excuse to go down the pub :wink: :wink:

If you start with Ralph, throw away your watch and buy a calendar also take pictures of your family so you can remember what they look like

truckeygar:
dont mind a few nights out but not 2 weeks worth

Forget working for RD then!! :unamused:

a few pointers:
different sides to his work now, fridge work tramping, out as long as you want to be.

Hospital/scanner trailers, mon - fri + sat am

till installations night work delivering to supermarkets

very little euro work now, was in there the other day (just passing).

anyone that calls him ralphy, has either naver met him, would love to work for him or just dreams of driving the famous black & red trucks

its Mr Davies or plain Ralph…!!

truckeygar:

THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRIVER :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:

truckeygar:

THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRIVER :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, ■■■■ funny though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

scania245:

truckeygar:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, ■■■■ funny though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And true.

any idea if they take on drivers with not much experience?

truckeygar:

there are a few local lads on for ralph and if you want just a couple of nights out a week then it aint the job for you fella :wink:

Hey it used to be 6 weeks on 1 week off…!!

and at the end of 6 weeks you NEEDED a week off

ROG:
My cousin used to do the Spain and then the Russia runs for RD - It split up his Marriage because he was away so much - great job if you are either single or all the kids have left the nest and you take the Mrs with you :exclamation:

Rog, please dont put idea’s like this into Mrs Tiger’s head! 2 weeks with the Mrs in a lorry :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: . Ok, 30 years ago she was a bit of a looker and she did spend a lot of time on the road with me :wink: but times change, and she’s changed a bit…

Tiger.

UnionJack:
a few pointers:
different sides to his work now, fridge work tramping, out as long as you want to be.

Hospital/scanner trailers, mon - fri + sat am

till installations night work delivering to supermarkets

very little euro work now, was in there the other day (just passing).

anyone that calls him ralphy, has either naver met him, would love to work for him or just dreams of driving the famous black & red trucks

its Mr Davies or plain Ralph…!!

or mr blobby as he was called by one of his ex drivers

The next generation your right there. Like its been said ralphy . . . sorry Mr Davies doesnt do that much across the water 6 weeks away is understandable in that case but anymore than 4 nights out a week in the uk is enough most would agree or am i wrong :question:

truckeygar:
The next generation your right there. Like its been said ralphy . . . sorry Mr Davies doesnt do that much across the water 6 weeks away is understandable in that case but anymore than 4 nights out a week in the uk is enough most would agree or am i wrong :question:

i agree with you. i know weekended in the uk i would be straight to the national express coach station.

or maybe ringing haulage firms in leeds to see if they had anybody nearby.

Rog, please dont put idea’s like this into Mrs Tiger’s head! 2 weeks with the Mrs in a lorry . Ok, 30 years ago she was a bit of a looker and she did spend a lot of time on the road with me but times change, and she’s changed a bit…

you are Brave !! or Suicidal? which hospital ward should i send the choccies and flowers to :laughing:

Regards
Paul

some of the time people claim they need to be out is laughable
Murfitts drivers claiming they couldnt get home for 3 months

excuse me Manchester to Milan dosnt take that long

out for 2 weeks on UK you get back home from anywhere in day a day :laughing:

ps no i didnt say that