Polski move homeski

well is there any signs of our eastern cousins going back to build there homes with the money theyve earned here.as that seems to be the dream of all the ones ive met . :smiley:

Sooner they all â– â– â– â–  off the better. British jobs for British people

:laughing: keep your fingers crossed mate…

oh, grab your tin hat - the P.C. crew’ll be on the way soon :smiley:

Hurry up and go :imp: :imp: :imp:

Aye well no matter what ■■■■■ people talk on here, we’re all thinking it. Would the country really be in this state if it wasn’t full of them? :imp:

Steve-o:
Aye well no matter what [zb] people talk on here, we’re all thinking it. Would the country really be in this state if it wasn’t full of them? :imp:

There is one thing for certain, it wasn’t the Poles who voted in Tony Blair which led to Gordon Brown becoming the premier :stuck_out_tongue:

next you will want all the ex pats back here :unamused:

Gordon let them all in did he?

Steve-o:
Gordon let them all in did he?

no more than the Poles caused the recession I would think

next you will want all the ex pats back here

You would need some seriously wild horses.

scania245:
well is there any signs of our eastern cousins going back to build there homes with the money theyve earned here.as that seems to be the dream of all the ones ive met . :smiley:

Yes. Haven’t you read a newspaper for the last 18 months?

Wheel Nut:

Steve-o:
Aye well no matter what [zb] people talk on here, we’re all thinking it. Would the country really be in this state if it wasn’t full of them? :imp:

There is one thing for certain, it wasn’t the Poles who voted in Tony Blair which led to Gordon Brown becoming the premier :stuck_out_tongue:

brown is the best man for the job hes gennuine (i hate politicians but they are a necessary evil like truckers :smiley: ) immigration really kicked off in this country with the kosvoan refugees and after what they went through i dont grudge them anything.as for brown being premier if it had been illegal a jock ruling the uk it wouldnt have happened , when im tramping i im wary that according to english law i could suffer an attack of arrows by the bow men of certain english citys after sunset . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

wire:

next you will want all the ex pats back here

You would need some seriously wild horses.

LOL, I hope that isn’t because of all the old cowboy drivers that have left our shores :wink:

Steve-o:

I hear you brother !! I get the Daily Star and i had their poster up, British jobs for British workers. And then i looked at the birds on page 3…Scandinavian bird Malene a real Danish sizzler and Our Chzech Mate Jana !! I thought ijust give up !!! :smiley:

The Polish will stay for as long as they can get away with under cutting on wages. Unfortunately we now live in a country that is under the EU’s thumb and doe’s what ever Europe tells us to do.
This country should be more like Canada and Australia where you can only work in industries where there is a national shortage of there own people to do the jobs. There is no shortage of drivers in this country, in fact it is quite the opposite.

Steve-o:

dizzyfizzy:
The Polish will stay for as long as they can get away with under cutting on wages.

Earth calling dizzyfizzy…

The Poles have all gone home now. Haven’t you heard about the recesssion?

Harry Monk:

dizzyfizzy:
The Polish will stay for as long as they can get away with under cutting on wages.

Earth calling dizzyfizzy…

The Poles have all gone home now. Haven’t you heard about the recesssion?

had a cup of tea with a security guard in ROI this week he was telling me the hate slogans have started appearing on the walls . but there still coming in migrant workers . ok it wasnt roi it was armagh .

Poles are flocking home in droves at the mo. Haven’t you heard?

The biggest problem we face is bringing in next February’s cabbage harvest when the Poles have all gone home- because you can bet your bottom dollar that English people would sooner lay in bed and claim the dole than do any actual work.

Mike-C:

Steve-o:

I hear you brother !! I get the Daily Star and i had their poster up, British jobs for British workers. And then i looked at the birds on page 3…Scandinavian bird Malene a real Danish sizzler and Our Chzech Mate Jana !! I thought ijust give up !!! :smiley:

the problem is mike we cant get near there women so , policy should be all foreign males are kicked out of this country, and give us two ugly sods a chance with the honeys . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: alls fair in love war n immigration :smiley: :smiley:

scania245:

Wheel Nut:

Steve-o:

brown is the best man for the job hes gennuine (i hate politicians but they are a necessary evil like truckers :smiley: ) immigration really kicked off in this country with the kosvoan refugees and after what they went through i dont grudge them anything.as for brown being premier if it had been illegal a jock ruling the uk it wouldnt have happened , when im tramping i im wary that according to english law i could suffer an attack of arrows by the bow men of certain english citys after sunset . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Brown genuine!!! Clarkson should have got a medal for what he said, as for best man for the job? you dont need worry about the Poles or anyone else while you have the most useless unwanted man in the UK as PM to … your day up. He is the cause of most of our misery by his great policies as resident of number 11. I would take 10 Poles over one of him anyday!!!