Pictures with naughty words in

See…Not nice is it?

images.jpg

bigvern1:
See…Not nice is it?

What?? I’m not asking for F/all.

Move along, nothing to see here.

I wasn’t offering anything. People struggle…Some need help, some don’t.
I think SCF rubbed people up the wrong way by accident. I too have not meant offence. But the guy needs help. Not ■■■■ off here’s the door. Have a good 'un. :wink:

Denis F:

SmashedCrabFace:
It’s gone now Dennis, but it was up for about a week and had a naughty word in it that sounded a bit like sheet.

that will be because nobody (except you) noticed it :wink:

if you see something that needs attention you could always click the report button

When you do click that button, does the reporter get any feedback?

mickyblue:

Denis F:

SmashedCrabFace:
It’s gone now Dennis, but it was up for about a week and had a naughty word in it that sounded a bit like sheet.

if you see something that needs attention you could always click the report button

Not neccesarily. What you have to bear in mind is that a report will get something looked at, its not guaranteed action or taken for granted the report is correct and upheld and acted upon. I’m sure you’ll be aware of misuse of the police 999 number for things like…“my washing machine is broke, who do i contact”, we get similar stuff !!!

Mike-C:

mickyblue:

Denis F:

SmashedCrabFace:

Not neccesarily. What you have to bear in mind is that a report will get something looked at, its not guaranteed action or taken for granted the report is correct and upheld and acted upon. I’m sure you’ll be aware of misuse of the police 999 number for things like…“my washing machine is broke, who do i contact”, we get similar stuff !!!

well i like to report that bigvern has nicked my pants with skid marks, and won’t give them back, can you help me with this matter please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: