Pictures of your truck.

kindle530:
a bit more recognisable as its got these stickers on

lookin well there kindle glad to see you have had the polish on them wheels !!

Grayham:
Finally got some pictures of my truck worthy of showing, complete with it’s usual
load, not too hard to spot because it’s got spongebob squarepants in the window :smiley:

You plated to 44t with that outfit?

shade:
Grayham… is that Celcon @ Ightam :question:

Were in there a lot , I’ll keep a look out for ya !!

Yeh that’s the one it’s our main contract :slight_smile: You working for cemex?

Steve-o:

Grayham:
Finally got some pictures of my truck worthy of showing, complete with it’s usual
load, not too hard to spot because it’s got spongebob squarepants in the window :smiley:

Yep, comes to about 43 1/2 tonne on the weighbridge

Truck broke down yesterday and is away for repair so am driving this at the moment :smiley:

Yeh that’s the one it’s our main contract You working for cemex?

Yep…'… if I’m not discharching I’ll be up in the canteen :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’ve got a poppy on the grille of the unit ( M.A.N.)…come and say hi :smiley:

Grayham:

shade:
Grayham… is that Celcon @ Ightam :question:

Were in there a lot , I’ll keep a look out for ya !!

Yeh that’s the one it’s our main contract :slight_smile: You working for cemex?

Steve-o:

Grayham:

Yep, comes to about 43 1/2 tonne on the weighbridge

Truck broke down yesterday and is away for repair so am driving this at the moment :smiley:

wtf is that on your cab?

gogzy:

Grayham:
wtf is that on your cab?

it’s just one of those freaky aerodynamic thingys, we’ve got two of these and they’re both the same, they were second hand trucks so whoever had them from new had em fitted

shade will keep an eye out for you :smiley:

Grayham:

gogzy:

Grayham:
wtf is that on your cab?

it’s just one of those freaky aerodynamic thingys, we’ve got two of these and they’re both the same, they were second hand trucks so whoever had them from new had em fitted

The for tankers, if you see any of heygates tractor units they have them on to.

my toy for the weekends

[album]714[/album]

Mine’s the one on the left!

Grayham:

gogzy:

Grayham:
wtf is that on your cab?

hello chaps, i can spread a bit of light on the Foley & Miles WJ02GWU. She was originally bought for the MilkLink contract run by Gregorys Transport so would have spent her life running 30,000 litre liner tanks from one of the cornwall, devon or somerset depot’s if she was a devon or somerset motor she’d have a fair few miles on the clock as these trucks were double shifted to the london daries & back every day, Interoute also had the same batch but were WJ02GV? reg.
On gregorys my unit was the older CF, W912SDV which i took round the million & a half Kms mark , before i moved to interoute on the milklink contract where my regular drive was WJ02GVT

as for my other drive’s well they’ve been a few i supose , but here’s my first regular drive
renault G 290 with detatch body , used to haul anything anywhere

i then went self employed & spent time between farms & haulage , but seemed to have a flair for bulk feed delivery & after a succession of bulk blowers from seddon atkinson to FM12 8leggers here’s my current drive , a VOLVO FM 12 440 , 2 years old on lease till the end of nov 2010, although suspect the lease will be lenthed for another year either that or get a new scania :frowning:

Anymore fellas?

getting recovered from grimsby to merc at immingham

cheers fellas that a volvo sign in your cab SC?

Here Jossh… These were taken last nite at Bakkavor - Spalding. Always nice when you get a Manfreight trailer on.

A few of mine

here’s the latest one of mine Joshh

shuttlespanker:

notice you got a personal reg on it there rob
:smiley:

yes Joshh, but it is not the one i was wanting on there, we couldn’t get that one off the car at the time ready to put on the truck, but i already had this one on retention :smiley:

shuttlespanker:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: “…no money in haulage, y’know…” :wink: