Pictures of your truck.

Ian G:

Work in progress!

Wish it were bigger but I need to keep the weight down for my M1 IVA reclassification to motorhome :slight_smile:

thatโ€™s some hood ornament you got there in the 2nd pic :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

oh, and it needs centralising a bit better :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ian G:

Work in progress!

Wish it were bigger but I need to keep the weight down for my M1 IVA reclassification to motorhome :slight_smile:

not to over fond of those new michelin men bit big arnt they :grimacing:

globby 480:
not to over fond of those new michelin men bit big arnt they :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Lol
Good one globby. :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ian G:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

what are you actually doing to it?
:unamused:

Joshh:

Ian G:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

what are you actually doing to it?
:unamused:

I would say sleeper pod.That could be why the insulation is there. :smiley:

Hi not many pictures of the good old removal lorries so here are a few of mine.[

I think you may have done something wrong. :confused:

Sorry all about the first post of pictures hopefully i have cracked it now.pictures of my removal truck.[img][/img]

Good pictures guys! keep them coming :smiley:

littleman:
Sorry all about the first post of pictures hopefully i have cracked it now.pictures of my removal truck.[img][/img]

I see theres a pic of yours in Dec Trucking mag :wink:

Hi mate she sure is well pleased dont you think she looks good. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

littleman:
Hi mate she sure is well pleased dont you think she looks good. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yup looks good, credit to ya :slight_smile:

Finally got some pictures of my truck worthy of showing, complete with itโ€™s usual
load, not too hard to spot because itโ€™s got spongebob squarepants in the window :smiley:

And one at night :smiley:

Hereโ€™s one of my new motor.

smart motors fellas!
love that new merc :wink:

a bit more recognisable as its got these stickers on

daftvader:
Hereโ€™s one of my new motor.

does anyone else think the sun visor on the new mercs look like a pair of raised eyebrows? or is it just me being completely off my โ– โ– โ– โ– ?

I think your just off your โ– โ– โ– โ– . :wink: :grimacing:

Grayhamโ€ฆ is that Celcon @ Ightam :question:

Were in there a lot , Iโ€™ll keep a look out for ya !!