Pictures of your truck.

Smart motor there breedy!

Keep um coming!
:laughing:

Robsta:

Joshh:

Robsta:

jessicas dad:
looks good truck rob, i would quite fancy a premium now they are on board with volvo.

welcome to the forums :wink:

Thank you, The only real complaint I have with the Premium is that there’s no armrest for my left arm and the fridge isn’t big enough!!! Apart from that I love it! They’ve come on so far since I had a V reg 385, 8 speed with slap over gearbox!

That tank looks spanking.
Nice motor robsta :smiley:

Thanks Joshh, heres a close up!

Robsta, our 08 plate onward prem’s have an arm rest for the left arm. Perhaps it’s an optional extra? Any pics of the fridge? Assuming it’s built into the pull out ■■■■ drawer :laughing:

Must say, that’s a very clean motor. Pull well when they’re new but our 07 and 56 plates are starting to get offy tired on the hills :cry:

This was my motor for today and for next week…have yet to find out wether its permanent yet tho :slight_smile:

heres mine (cant remember if i’ve posted it on here or not but couldnt be arsed to go through all the pages to check!) but hopefully i’ll get a new low ride one in may

don’t think you have
you on full time for these then lee i take it yes?
looks good man.

I know it not a truck, but for the moment it is my chariot :laughing: :laughing:

Hoping to move back to hebrides to drive these buses

One of mine! :sunglasses:

philmots:

very nice mate :sunglasses: :smiley:

happyhebridean436:

philmots:

Just how nice can a shopping trolly be? :laughing:

Robsta, our 08 plate onward prem’s have an arm rest for the left arm. Perhaps it’s an optional extra? Any pics of the fridge? Assuming it’s built into the pull out ■■■■ drawer :laughing:

Must say, that’s a very clean motor. Pull well when they’re new but our 07 and 56 plates are starting to get offy tired on the hills :cry:
[/quote]
The fridge is under the bed leaving no room for easy access to rude magazines lmao! We’ve got an 07 that runs day and night and she’s getting a bit tired now! Think the armrest must be optional, will ask salesman when i see him, keep trying to make mine grow into a magnum bit to no avail!!!

Steve-o:

happyhebridean436:

philmots:

Just how nice can a shopping trolly be? :laughing:

A lot nicer than a bus thats for sure :laughing: :laughing:

a nice pic of mine in the dark, and yes we know there is a couple of LED’s out on the eurobar… :laughing:

my new wagon

ok so its back to roping and sheeting but , its a ■■■■ sight better than my old s reg cf 85 as the beds a lot more comfier :smiley: the dash is alot better and more importantlythe night heater works woohoo

Here’s another one of mine, got bored waiting to tip at I force Birmingham

mick_n3:
Here’s another one of mine, got bored waiting to tip at I force Birmingham

Very smart truck that mate! i like the colours
:smiley:

keep them coming!

Here’s mine, gizza flash when you see me!

Here you are Joshh,

a few of mine and one of the fleet!

Typical Job at the moment

Fleet shot!

Lee G:

heres mine (cant remember if i’ve posted it on here or not but couldnt be arsed to go through all the pages to check!) but hopefully i’ll get a new low ride one in may

Were you in central London one morning this week?

Havn’t posted here in a while, give us a flash if u see me! Although with so many of us and a “No personilastion” rule, might be difficult to spot me!

Work in progress!

Wish it were bigger but I need to keep the weight down for my M1 IVA reclassification to motorhome :slight_smile: