Pictures of your truck.

I’ve had this for about a month now, after sending the ZBing V8 back to Scania :imp: :imp: . Annoyingly it’s finding a place in my affections already. Oh and I bought it out right. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Happy days !

Goaty:
I’ve had this for about a month now, after sending the ZBing V8 back to Scania :imp: :imp: . Annoyingly it’s finding a place in my affections already. Oh and I bought it out right. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Happy days !

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

in old skool b&w

in nu skool colour

jan_m:
shuttlespanker, do you have some pictures how looks Your daf inside ?

mine lorry is the one in avatar- nothing special just the MAN

here we go Jan_m

the wood bits you can see in this next pic are the same ones in the first pic

Globby stop laughing, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All lit up and knowhere to go

Tonyb

We don’t have “our own” truck at work, however you will usually see me in one of these

Will have the nameplate in the front window and the cb in the cab (mag mount) unless I have no 12v supply.
a new dual voltage cb is on the future shopping list :smiley:

this is my new toy for a few months… then its maybe back on class 1 work unless i presued the boss different :smiley:

Semtex:
We don’t have “our own” truck at work, however you will usually see me in one of these

Will have the nameplate in the front window and the cb in the cab (mag mount) unless I have no 12v supply.
a new dual voltage cb is on the future shopping list :smiley:

Errrgh, you drive a MAN TGA :smiling_imp:
The first time I drove one left a less than good impression on me…

I must admit that I quite like them…a big improvement on the MAN f2000s they used to run (more space) and I love the comfort shift button

each to their own I suppose, I once drove a Renault Kerex (8 wheel tipper version of the premium) and hated it
didn’t help that I broke it

shuttlespanker:

the wood bits you can see in this next pic are the same ones in the first pic

That looks like you bought my old Grans radiogram for the wood :stuck_out_tongue:

Semtex:
I must admit that I quite like them…a big improvement on the MAN f2000s they used to run (more space) and I love the comfort shift button

each to their own I suppose, I once drove a Renault Kerex (8 wheel tipper version of the premium) and hated it
didn’t help that I broke it

This may sound completely wierd, but I prefer to drive a Premium than a TGA, Im just glad that the only TGA we had has gone to wherever (I thnk being the depot where the top ND management are based they want red instead of white)…
Another truck I dont particulary want to drive again is the 18t Renault Midlum with its absolutely horrendus turning circle… :imp:

Here’s on of mine

mick_n3:
Here’s on of mine

How long have they been going again.I did 3 weeks for them back in 2001 as a loan driver.But they later packed up.
Can’t remember the name of the bloke in the office,but good to work for.Alot of it was moving the Linde fork trucks down to dartford.
The scania i had was made to sweat up that long hill from merthyr.

Tonyb

V8 Passion:
Globby stop laughing, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:… i aint :laughing: promise :laughing:

oh dear, oh dear hanky spanky you should have let em sort that inside for ya!!!, we dont use 1970"s teak effect woods :open_mouth: these days there is some better stuff in the main B&Q"s depots ya know hanky spanky :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
and we could even do you a nice NEW CHOPPING BOARD ASWELL :grimacing:

tonyb70:

mick_n3:
Here’s on of mine

How long have they been going again.I did 3 weeks for them back in 2001 as a loan driver.But they later packed up.
Can’t remember the name of the bloke in the office,but good to work for.Alot of it was moving the Linde fork trucks down to dartford.
The scania i had was made to sweat up that long hill from merthyr.

Tonyb

I’ve been there 2 and a half years now, I think they did sell up a few years ago but started again, 4 motors still doing Linde trucks to Germany and France and 3 in UK, do know how would have been in the office in 2001, still just a small family firm and good to work for.

globby 480:
oh dear, oh dear hanky spanky you should have let em sort that inside for ya!!!, we dont use 1970"s teak effect woods :open_mouth: these days there is some better stuff in the main B&Q"s depots ya know hanky spanky :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
and we could even do you a nice NEW CHOPPING BOARD ASWELL :grimacing:

hey spankmeister…thought that interior was off a 1960’s caravan… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Another one from me… :sunglasses:

I’ll do a diary next week if anybody is interested?