Pictures of your truck.

DAF95XF:
Another one from me… :sunglasses:

I’ll do a diary next week if anybody is interested?

Do it :grimacing: (i’m still waiting for Garners too)

Pictures from The Derwent Valley WorkingTruck Club 22/23 August 2009

This was a FANTASTIC weekend with a bloody good cause behind it-thankyou to the organisers, and a special thankyou to young Edward Bright, what a lovely lad. Can recommend this show to everybody, roll on next year-not just saying that either cause I managed to win somthing. It was a great weekend with a really good bunch of lads and atmosphere-although we paid for it this morning eh!

I managed to win best in show (the blue Merc) and my mate Steve (the S A Transport Merc) won the Edward Bright award, and not forgetting our other mate Big Will with the Stralis congratulations on winning the raffle-a fruit bowl made out of Derbyshire stone noless!! I kid you not!

Lovely pictures there fellas,
Love that Irish Black DAF and that patrick scania is sweet.
Rob big blue looks good inside now, credit to you!

Anymore fellas.

It seems I gave you a bit of duff infomation :blush:

Mine will look more like this from now on

only got it Friday, i will be doing a bit of cleaning as and when i get the time :unamused: bloody alloy wheels, i thought my days of polishing them were over, would help if it was a 4x2…

Semtex so you got a perm motor now?

And Kindle looks smart that, what type of work you doing now then?

Can someone tell me how to put my pics on please…I’m newand not sure how to do it! :unamused:

Robsta:
Can someone tell me how to put my pics on please…I’m newand not sure how to do it! :unamused:

Make a account on
www.photobucket.com

Once done,
Click upload photos

Select the ones you want to upload.

Once done you will see a IMG code copy and paste onto the forum.

Hope this helps mate :smiley:

Thanks Josh, now lets see if I can make it work :unamused:

Am new on here but having been reading for a while now, thought it was time I joined!

looks good truck rob, i would quite fancy a premium now they are on board with volvo.

welcome to the forums :wink:

Joshh:
Semtex so you got a perm motor now?

And Kindle looks smart that, what type of work you doing now then?

Still a bit up in the air at the moment Josh.
The container boys do keep their own motor, but they are not saying they are keeping me on them. They are only working week by week at the moment.

TBH though I think that that one is as good as mine. (I’ll ask about a Rhides card next week…if they get me one then I know i’ll be stopping on them)

jessicas dad:
looks good truck rob, i would quite fancy a premium now they are on board with volvo.

Thank you, The only real complaint I have with the Premium is that there’s no armrest for my left arm and the fridge isn’t big enough!!! Apart from that I love it! They’ve come on so far since I had a V reg 385, 8 speed with slap over gearbox!

Robsta:

jessicas dad:

Thank you, The only real complaint I have with the Premium is that there’s no armrest for my left arm and the fridge isn’t big enough!!! Apart from that I love it! They’ve come on so far since I had a V reg 385, 8 speed with slap over gearbox!

That tank looks spanking.
Nice motor robsta :smiley:

McPloppy ©:

Coming through Glencoe

I took my holidays around Argyll a couple of weeks ago, and kept seeing you guys, mainly hauling timber around Tarbert, Lochgilphead and Oban

How big is the fleet?

Joshh:

Robsta:

jessicas dad:

That tank looks spanking.
Nice motor robsta :smiley:

Thanks Joshh, heres a close up!

wood fuel:
I took my holidays around Argyll a couple of weeks ago, and kept seeing you guys, mainly hauling timber around Tarbert, Lochgilphead and Oban

How big is the fleet?

36 Lorries :slight_smile:

can’t get the picture right but theres half of one of my dads lorries. :unamused:

This will be my final post on this topic… :laughing:… unless the boss gets me a new motor in the future.

I’ll try and get a bigger one sometime during the week

SWraith:
This will be my final post on this topic… :laughing:… unless the boss gets me a new motor in the future.

I’ll try and get a bigger one sometime during the week

Jeff, you are NOT going to get a bigger truck than that :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Could always get big blue?