Pictures of your truck.

are you on the one truck now ? i keep looking for the driver with a scania jacket but not everyone is wearing a jacket recently. :slight_smile:

maverick72:
heres our old girl,just merged with me old man im now driving this about so if you see us gis a wave or flash :blush: :laughing:

just a questtion here that i have probably answered myself

is the extended bit on the cab of the van like a small bed ■■ or just storage?

glenman:
are you on the one truck now ? i keep looking for the driver with a scania jacket but not everyone is wearing a jacket recently. :slight_smile:

Yeah mate thats it. Prob wont see me as not in Ireland anymore. Regie is PLZ 67**

mark h:

maverick72:
heres our old girl,just merged with me old man im now driving this about so if you see us gis a wave or flash :blush: :laughing:

just a questtion here that i have probably answered myself

is the extended bit on the cab of the van like a small bed ■■ or just storage?

yes its a sleeper cab

I love em manfreight wagons, we get 2 or 3 into asda rdc in Larne daily and they are fantastic looking

here’s the latest view of mine Joshh

shuttle I saw you on the M6 heading south this afternoon, your motor looks spot on now with the stripes and lettering on

Chris_NI:
I love em manfreight wagons, we get 2 or 3 into asda rdc in Larne daily and they are fantastic looking

Hey do you work there? I used to be in tehre a lot myself until started going down the road.

Looks smart spanker :smiley:

Heres a moody nightime shot of mine parked outside a customers yard in San Juan, California waiting to reload the next morning to head back north to Canada.

that bigblue daf looks really nice now shuttlespanker :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

welshboyinspain:
that bigblue daf looks really nice now shuttlespanker :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

not yet, but getting there :smiley:

i must admit though, it does look better now than it did when i first got it :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker, do you have some pictures how looks Your daf inside ?

mine lorry is the one in avatar- nothing special just the MAN

jan_m:
shuttlespanker, do you have some pictures how looks Your daf inside ?

mine lorry is the one in avatar- nothing special just the MAN

it is still a “work in progress” internally at the minute :blush:

although, it does look a lot better inside than it did when i bought it :smiley:

i will get some up to date shots of the interior soon and post them :smiley: :smiley:

just on this 1 for a week

Coming through Glencoe

Take your pick, i’ve had these in the last 2 weeks

This one is fun, everything is wired back to front, mirrors, windown, even the range change :laughing: