Pictures of your truck.

how do you guys upload pictures, ive tried and tried and even got a pc expert(my 7 year old daughter)on the case but no joy

davev8580:
how do you guys upload pictures, ive tried and tried and even got a pc expert(my 7 year old daughter)on the case but no joy

1 - Log onto photobucket.com

2 - Create an account

3 - Upload your pictures onto photobucket

4 - Hover your mouse over the picture and copy the IMG code and paste it onto here.

Any problems, let me know!

scaniamad:

This is mine.

Sweeeet :smiley:
Where ya from in north west?

TONY530I:
Was deffo 1 of Cloburns on foreign plates,cant even remember when it was, thurs morning? got a flash, has Gavins truck got foreign plates? Is he still there? Is Chris (Conway)? still there?

Could of been m8,we have 5 on yellow plates.
Gavs truck is a 620 on uk plates,both Gavins are still with us, and i havnt seen Chris for a long time so im gessing he isnt m8 :slight_smile:

This is mine.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I`m from near Preston m8,company from ■■■■■■■ :open_mouth:

Here u go davev8580

tidy truck by the way, i’m sure i’v met you on road as it looks familiar, tidy trucks always stick in my mind…

scaniamad:

TONY530I:
Was deffo 1 of Cloburns on foreign plates,cant even remember when it was, thurs morning? got a flash, has Gavins truck got foreign plates? Is he still there? Is Chris (Conway)? still there?

Could of been m8,we have 5 on yellow plates.
Gavs truck is a 620 on uk plates,both Gavins are still with us, and i havnt seen Chris for a long time so im gessing he isnt m8 :slight_smile:

gavin and Chris both worked for cammy for a while. 2 good guys from what i can remember, not sure if chris went back to cloburn after he left us.

Ah that Chris,yes he is back with us,on a 560 with yellow plates,was thinkin of another Chris :smiley:

My current steed

scaniamad:
This is mine.

[/quote]
I`m from near Preston m8,company from ■■■■■■■ :open_mouth:
[/quote]
Im from near preston aswell fella
How come ya motor is on yellow plates is it foreign one?

ye dutch registered :grimacing:

scaniamad:

If its dutch it aint up to much as Globby would say haha.
obviously aint true with yourr motor
fair way from preston to ■■■■■■■ you get alot of nights out?

Joshh:

scaniamad:

Continental m8,2 weeks away at a time,that picture is in Rungis Paris,and when i`m home i usually have the truck with me unless its for service but that gets done in the week usually :grimacing: Looks good sat on the drive lol

scaniamad:

Joshh:

scaniamad:

Continental m8,2 weeks away at a time,that picture is in Rungis Paris,and when i`m home i usually have the truck with me unless its for service but that gets done in the week usually :grimacing: Looks good sat on the drive lol

2 weeks way
How do ya cope lol

Joshh:

scaniamad:

Joshh:

scaniamad:

2 weeks way
How do ya cope lol

Quite easy,i cant cope doin english work,bein spoke to like crap,treat like crap,i can leave on a Wednesday with 8 drops for south of france and i`m not back till the following Wednesday,so its not as bad as it seems,sitting on the beach in Nice at weekend getting paid for it,also get 4 days off when im back.Welcome to continental hey :grimacing:

scaniamad:

Joshh:

scaniamad:

Joshh:

scaniamad:

2 weeks way
How do ya cope lol

Quite easy,i cant cope doin english work,bein spoke to like crap,treat like crap,i can leave on a Wednesday with 8 drops for south of france and i`m not back till the following Wednesday,so its not as bad as it seems,sitting on the beach in Nice at weekend getting paid for it,also get 4 days off when im back.Welcome to continental hey :grimacing:

Sounds good to me :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

BUMP
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

heres our old girl,just merged with me old man im now driving this about so if you see us gis a wave or flash :blush: :laughing:

Here is my current ride on a typical day at work :slight_smile:

Here’s a better pic of my truck.