Pictures of your truck.

So how do you get away with this under STGO then? The load is divisible (ie you could move one machine) and you#d then be under normal regs, it’s only doubling up that makes the weight up. I was under the impression that you could only use STGO regs if the load was indivisable and would put you over 44t.

Or am I wrong?

8wheels:

So how do you get away with this under STGO then? The load is divisible (ie you could move one machine) and you#d then be under normal regs, it’s only doubling up that makes the weight up. I was under the impression that you could only use STGO regs if the load was indivisable and would put you over 44t.

Or am I wrong?

I’m pretty sure you’re right mate.
1 machine at 36ton- ok . 3 machines totaling 36ton- no
I think yer man would be in a bit of bother if he got a pull with that lot on.

It’s not uncommon though. I’ve got a permit to run wide loads through Essex & Kent up to 3.5m maybe I’ll load side by side :laughing:

Here ya go Josh, it’s nothing special and theres no bling, but this is what I have been in for my latest agency assignment :laughing: (This thread will self destruct in 5 seconds) :laughing:

Sorry for the crappy piccy mate, I forgot my camera, so had to use my phone.

latest one on the left, though i get a new one sunday lol

This is my truck its a old one but works well just like me.

It took me years to grow that palm tree out of the top of the cab. :laughing:

where did you take that photo paul? think you need to clean the lens of your camera as well bit dusty :smiley: :smiley:
leaving monday for germany maybe meet you for lunch up the A4 somewhere

8wheels:
I was under the impression that you could only use STGO regs if the load was indivisable and would put you over 44t.

Or am I wrong?

there is an exception, but that load wouldn’t come under it - scroll back now if easily bored :stuck_out_tongue: - if you put a piece on a trailer (without extending it by the way) and that one piece takes you over C&U weight, then you can add further pieces going from and to the same place (no Unigate milkrounds officially) upto 80 tonnes gross, as long as your axle weights are within STGO Category 2 limits which are slightly higher than C&U as long as axles are rated for it

for example we do cable drums in from sweden, and as we are 21 tonne empty on 3+4 axles, once the first one at 25 tonne is loaded, we
shove another on perfectly legally, therefore reducing our carbon footprint into the bargain :grimacing:

not long had this boss just had a black kelsa top light bar put on i think i would still prefer a chrome one

welshboyinspain:
where did you take that photo paul? think you need to clean the lens of your camera as well bit dusty :smiley: :smiley:
leaving monday for germany maybe meet you for lunch up the A4 somewhere

Its in Antequera delivering to a customer. Its in the parque natural Torcal its in the back and beyond no mobile phone signal there.
Photo was done with my mobile phone.
I’ll call you from the office when I set off.

New pic from Truckfest SW '09

This is mine.

PUT SOME PHOTOS ON THE GALLERY FOR YOU JOSH , AM TRYING TO PUT THEM ON HERE, MTL HEAVY HAULAGE ABERDEEN.

MARK!!!

jj72:

8wheels:
I was under the impression that you could only use STGO regs if the load was indivisable and would put you over 44t.

Or am I wrong?

there is an exception, but that load wouldn’t come under it - scroll back now if easily bored :stuck_out_tongue: - if you put a piece on a trailer (without extending it by the way) and that one piece takes you over C&U weight, then you can add further pieces going from and to the same place (no Unigate milkrounds officially) upto 80 tonnes gross, as long as your axle weights are within STGO Category 2 limits which are slightly higher than C&U as long as axles are rated for it

for example we do cable drums in from sweden, and as we are 21 tonne empty on 3+4 axles, once the first one at 25 tonne is loaded, we
shove another on perfectly legally, therefore reducing our carbon footprint into the bargain :grimacing:

That’s what I thought, but there’s plenty of heavy haulage CAT2 outfits running around bending the limits then.

scaniamad:

This is mine.

wow now thats a beauty :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

She`s my baby,R560 but is going to make way for new R620 towards end of year :grimacing:

scaniamad:

This is mine.

Did you flash at me this week?
Do you know Andy & Glen Harrison?

The Highway Man:

pecjam23:

The Highway Man:
I’ve wiped the number plate, I wouldn’t want to give the H.A. storm troopers any ammunition now would I? :sunglasses:

yeah i realise you had done it on purpose - it was just a little joke. :sunglasses:

Wow did’nt realise HA had storm troopers!!! Are they used to catch ‘han solo’ in his ‘millennium falcon’ :lol: :laughing: :wink: :smiley:

**Yes we have, it’s their role to try and catch naughty HATO’s using the interweb thingy!![/**quote]

And who’s watching them■■? Watching you,watching us. :cry: :cry: :cry:

TONY530I:

scaniamad:

This is mine.

Did you flash at me this week?
Do you know Andy & Glen Harrison?

Flash you dont know,people flash at me all the time.

And ye,know Andy and Glen very well :smiley:

Was deffo 1 of Cloburns on foreign plates,cant even remember when it was, thurs morning? got a flash, has Gavins truck got foreign plates? Is he still there? Is Chris (Conway)? still there?