Pictures of your truck.

no,

our company works as a mobile fridge for them, this week the artic is following the promotion team around the uk with 24 pallets of the stuff at the start!

The F10 is my Toys and the DAF is my weekday ride.

Give us a wave if you see me about.

F10 Globetrotter:
The F10 is my Toys and the DAF is my weekday ride.

Give us a wave if you see me about.

globetrotter,would you mind telling the story of how you came to own the f10?.nice truck.

s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww17 … th_038.jpg
s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww17 … th_037.jpg
in need of a bath

Here’s my newest one, 6 weeks old with nearly 12,000 miles on the clock :open_mouth:

looks better clean and with the low loader on :smiley:

Awesome trucks fellas,
keep them coming :smiley:

will post a pic of my latest toy when i get a picture of it actually working :blush:

only had it since January, and it’s not done a days work since i bought it :cry: :cry:

never mind, that will be put right tomorrow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
will post a pic of my latest toy when i get a picture of it actually working :blush:

only had it since January, and it’s not done a days work since i bought it :cry: :cry:

never mind, that will be put right tomorrow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You gonna be accompying the drivers seat?

Joshh:

shuttlespanker:

of course, but for the pictures, i will be BEHIND hte camera :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: don’t want to break the lens now, do i :slight_smile:

shuttlespanker:

Joshh:

shuttlespanker:

of course, but for the pictures, i will be BEHIND hte camera :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: don’t want to break the lens now, do i :slight_smile:

Oh Mr.Spanker how much you do crack me up!
:smiley:
Get some pictures sorted look forward to this :laughing:

Here is mine replacement for the volvo and yes i know it needs a clean i got to make a start on getting the wheels up to whats best ■■
o and ime at traffed park trying to change the trailer :laughing: :lo

Very nice :slight_smile:
Go halfords and buy some wheel cleaner i guess that would work, auto glym in a good suggestion

brooksy1:

looks better clean and with the low loader on :smiley:

im gutted that scania have stopped makint the T-nosed cab!!

chappy261:
im gutted that scania have stopped makint the T-nosed cab!!

who says they’ve stopped making it?
you can get T cabbed new series in europe still. saw one in france last week was T620

welshboyinspain:

Scania does… :laughing:

DAF95XF:

welshboyinspain:

Scania does… :laughing:

maybe they’ve said it in the uk then cos i’ve seen “R” series T cabs cos they’ve got different grills and lights and if you’ve got enough money you can buy “R” longlines too :confused:

we need the pictures then :laughing: :wink:

if you want picture of R longline go to transport photo forum one been put on very recently by jobe ben, that black and gold one that does containers
as for “R” series longlines will try get photo of the one that works out of valencia on containers or the one in france on fridgework got sylvester stallone painted all over it

i know there is r series longline but not seen a t cab r series sorry