Pictures of your truck.

fozzie:
i know there is r series longline but not seen a t cab r series sorry

some were on the picturee forum there is a sc transport bullnose in red/grey, and if i look at the headlights an the badging that is a t580 same design as a r series !

i would find the picture but avnt got the time !

im not saying there is non im saying dont think i have seen one
just had a look at the sc transport one and grill dont look like r series but the cole and sons 1 does anyone know if it is cant tell they are both on private plates?

the coles and son was 1 of the last t-cabs off the line and in T+D a while back it said it had a new style grill made especially for it as well as having magnum door handles and ova stuff

HTH

sam

welshboyinspain:
maybe they’ve said it in the uk then cos i’ve seen “R” series T cabs

http://www.scania.com.au/about_scania/press_releases/tseriesends.asp

Bump

here you go Joshh, a pic of my new toy, the first job it did :smiley:

still got some things to do, i have a Kelsa Eurobar to fit to it yet plus, there is still plenty to do inside :cry:

take the top beacon & light bar off mate would look spot on then!

looking good spanky

but how good would big blue look in artic white or red :smiley:

heres what i had last

wouldn’t look as good in white Gogzy :confused:

red on the other hand :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jacko, i think it looks fine with the top bar and the breacon bar on there, will look better when it has the Eurobar fitted :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
wouldn’t look as good in white Gogzy :confused:

red on the other hand :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jacko, i think it looks fine with the top bar and the breacon bar on there, will look better when it has the Eurobar fitted :smiley:

well paint the ■■■■ thing red

but we dont want jokes about your big red one ok?

shuttlespanker:
here you go Joshh, a pic of my new toy, the first job it did :smiley:

still got some things to do, i have a Kelsa Eurobar to fit to it yet plus, there is still plenty to do inside :cry:

where on google pics did u find that spanky! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

i bet thats flappin massive inside!

Lovely Spankey!
I agree will look good when eurobar is fitted i reckon 6 spotlights on topbar would be the icing on the cake

Joshh:
Lovely Spankey!
I agree will look good when eurobar is fitted i reckon 6 spotlights on topbar would be the icing on the cake

that lightbar can only fit four lamps

Heres a photo of my truck…

…there isnt one!!!
Im in that catch 22 situation - no job, no experience, no experience no job :imp:

My truck & home in the week

shuttlespanker:

Joshh:
Lovely Spankey!

that lightbar can only fit four lamps

Yeah just sayin would look good with 6 spot lights dont know if i like it hanging if you get what i mean do they do the roof bolted ones for them?

Heres mine Joshh
day

Night

Welcome to my sitting-room

Nice Truck there Duzer! Where do you normally run?

Alex

Tnx Alex.
Normally Mon-fri M4-M40-M42-M6 .I`m doing same run every night m8.How about you?

here’s mine parked in my favourite layby - 200m from my front door :smiley: