Pictures of your truck.

mark is that dairy crest at foston you work out of

if it is i bet weve crossed paths on more than one occasion i do the bottles out of eps at the back of the dairy

jd them wheels look good mate motors looking tidy :wink:

Carl:

carl i maybe wrong but that looks like IR EVENS or HR EVENS from wales does the meat stuff i maybe wrong tho :blush: :question: :exclamation: :blush:

i dont post often but i thought i try and show you my last british truck and my latest truck. :smiley:

mercactros:
This is my truck.

I like this truck, also JD them wheels are spankin!
Thanks for all the pics so far everyone of them have been nice trucks!
Angela your rig needs a good clean!
:smiley:

Hereā€™s mine CF 460 Double drive got it new 1st april :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

On the job

Hereā€™s a picture of my truck:

Carl:
mark is that dairy crest at foston you work out of:

bocockjnr:

Carl:
carl i maybe wrong but that looks like IR EVENS or HR EVENS from wales does the meat stuff i maybe wrong tho

Both correct well done !!! we trunk out of Foston back to Aldridge our base here then thro the Midlands a wicked job working with some great and helpful people realy makes a change :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: So is that yours behind my trailer then Carl ā– ā– ?

ado mark if its a 4x2 r-series then yes but i cant see it in the pic sorry mate.my mate TUT does the truncking job aswell

3 months old now with me old one in the background

my moter for the last four n a bit years

my moter for the last four and a bit years

me moter for the last four n a bit years

oops double post

This is what i have been in all week

the XF has been away on promotional work for Pepsi Raw, what a lovely drink that is, NOT (buy some and make up your own mind, i wont be buying any, put it that way)

what is pepsi raw?? sounds like make it yourself pepsi, they give you the ingredients, hence the raw, then you have to try make itā€¦obviously iā€™m well off on that guess

heres my motor for the next couple of months while the regular drivers off on the sick

garnerlives:
what is pepsi raw?? sounds like make it yourself pepsi, they give you the ingredients, hence the raw, then you have to try make itā€¦obviously iā€™m well off on that guess

Itā€™s a new thing from Pepsi (obviously), itā€™s cola but itā€™s made from all natural ingredients. It looks horrible.

tastes horrible as well in my opinion

you can see thru it, thatā€™s not a good sign, I was almost there with my guess about what it was

Giblsa:
tastes horrible as well in my opinion

do you do worky stuff for pepsi then??