Pictures of your truck.

Giblsa:
not yet mate,

by the way its the navy not the marines little fella, if you met me you would know why im not in the marines! im a bit of a FB!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you dont get many 19 stone marines :laughing:

haha sorry big fella haha :laughing:
I was close don’t worry haha

when you out lol

Giblsa:

the one i have been in the past few weeks and hopefully the next few weeks to come as well.

Wanna a drivers mate again? :wink:

Carl:
mine

Were you on the M1 today?
If it was I was part of the 8 Stagecoach double decker bus convoy Chesterfield bound, couldnt miss us… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ark-Angel:
First Post heres mine

i got over taken by this fella today on the M180 i didnt flash os i couldnt remember who he was.

If it was I was part of the 8 Stagecoach double decker bus convoy Chesterfield bound, couldnt miss us…

not today mate i was the other side of the country

Carl:

If it was I was part of the 8 Stagecoach double decker bus convoy Chesterfield bound, couldnt miss us…

not today mate i was the other side of the country

Never mind :laughing:
I actually saw 2 companies I recognise from here - your company and a tatty looking RJC MAN artic… :laughing:
Gotta admit, a yellow R series Scania is pretty distinctive and smart looking :sunglasses:

Parked outside a pub :unamused: :laughing:

Here’s mine. Had her since new (57plate)

pic taken down due too unforseen circumstances

One basic truck, unadorned, and earning it’s keep.

Les zizis des routiers sont sympas

jessicas dad:

Ark-Angel:
First Post heres mine

i got over taken by this fella today on the M180 i didnt flash os i couldnt remember who he was.

next time gis a shout the cb is always on.

Come on fellas :smiley:

A few from a previous life,

Calais on the way out

Italian side of Frejus tunnel

Fiorano test track

Nimes on the way to Barcelona

Paul Ricard filming the launch of that seasons car

On the way down to Monza

Rod

This is my mega truck, after a little bit of springtime labour to get it as it ought to be…

The Pete is looking well there BTD :sunglasses:

This is what i drive on nights, just been put down to 52 so give us a wave when you pass :blush:

jessicas dad:

Ark-Angel:
First Post heres mine

WOW now there’s a shocker JD :open_mouth:

thanks mark :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

This is my truck.

Thanks for the photo’s fellas must have some great trips working for bridgestone
was it good money?

This is my wagon (As in my own and paid for) From saturday when i go pick it up…Going to use it as transport for my vintage tractor(fordson standard N)…
sorry if I hold you up as I crawl up the M11/M25/A12/A14 from london to felixstowe…