Pictures of your truck.

Do you park in ascrofts yard where couple of volvos have moved into the yard recently?

big george:

some from this week with my painted window deflectors an kirb mirror

Thats gorgeous…a real credit to you m8… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

8 legger:
Big George did you work for Parky at some time?

i did work for parky a couple of year ago

Joshh:
Do you park in ascrofts yard where couple of volvos have moved into the yard recently?

we do park in there josh do you know john

couple of my truck

big george:

Joshh:

we do park in there josh do you know john

i dont know him but my uncle works for him driving the white and blue volvo

This is my new steed. Obviously still with same company but been moved onto this truck. Good old R580! Its took a lot of work to get it to this stage. Got more bits to go on it in the next couple of weeks.

I’v put sidelights in visor spots, bumper fogs, spots and i’ve done headlights aswell.

nice truck george i see the R-series quite regular thats tidy aswell

mine

TONY530I:
This is my new steed. Obviously still with same company but been moved onto this truck. Good old R580! Its took a lot of work to get it to this stage. Got more bits to go on it in the next couple of weeks.

I’v put sidelights in visor spots, bumper fogs, spots and i’ve done headlights aswell.

Mate that is smart very nice looking motor
and as allways carl yours is sweeeeet

hi all lets see if this works ■■? no photobucket ■■?

Good photos guys keep um’ Coming!

Come on!!
More :slight_smile::slight_smile:

gezt:

couple of my truck

Were you in Northampton on Monday?? I could have sworn I saw that reg turning left at the grafton street traffic lights…

Not my trucks, but the trucks i have had my training in

Class 2 & Drag and Wag Training

Artic Training

I could bore you all sensless with the thousands of photo’s up in my loft, but i wont… yet :wink:

not me but most of our reg numbers are very close in last3 digits :smiley:

C-Kay:
Not my trucks, but the trucks i have had my training in

Class 2 & Drag and Wag Training

Artic Training

I could bore you all sensless with the thousands of photo’s up in my loft, but i wont… yet :wink:

Decent trucks for you training mate

the one i have been in the past few weeks and hopefully the next few weeks to come as well.

Giblsa:

the one i have been in the past few weeks and hopefully the next few weeks to come as well.

you out of the marines now fella?
Nice rig

not yet mate,

by the way its the navy not the marines little fella, if you met me you would know why im not in the marines! im a bit of a FB!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you dont get many 19 stone marines :laughing: