Pictures of your truck.

scottishcruiser:
This is an addition to the Manfreight fleet:-

B-L-I-N-G-O

and blingo was its nameo

Looks v nice

big george:
this is mine again i changed my photobucket account and thats why they disapeared and i will post some more at the weekend with the new mirrors and window deflectors painted

very nice, i seen the scania 143 you have there it had a trailor full of mud coming through banks it was very smart

Here is my old lorry its really a piece of junk :smiling_imp:

Since my job offer on the F1 was withdrawn due to the team in question deciding to do some of the transport themselves rather than use a subbie,I have got myself a job back on the fridges with a subbie pulling for Gist,Its a round trip from Carlisle down to Faversham,tip then re-load out of Paddock Wood the next day,up to Crewe,box swap and back up to Carlisle.Its pretty straight forward there is no pressure and not a sign of doing anything bent :laughing:.Give us a wave if you see me coming past you :laughing:.Pictures are of me waiting for my box at Faversham.

here we are again all washed and polished, dont know what to do about the rims though.

:wink: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

You could at least get some silver paint on them, make a helluva difference JD :smiley:

big george:
this is mine again i changed my photobucket account and thats why they disapeared and i will post some more at the weekend with the new mirrors and window deflectors painted

were you in edinburgh last week? thursday or friday?

zebadee:
You could at least get some silver paint on them, make a helluva difference JD :smiley:

i know im going to have to do something. :angry: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

there is a rumour that they are some new ones on order and i want one of those. :sunglasses:

what happened to the boyles job :question: :question:

Looks very good dad!

big george:

George, did Bambers used to do animal feeds. And pigeon feeds?

This is the back end of mine! will find a better one.

Not really got a my truck as an agency driver so heres a couple of recent motors ive driven

Heres one I took earlier in the year on the A9, the weather forcast was for heavy rain :stuck_out_tongue:

Good photos there fellas

gogzy:

big george:

were you in edinburgh last week? thursday or friday?

no it was our 05 plate that was round edinburgh last week

Mike-C:

big george:

George, did Bambers used to do animal feeds. And pigeon feeds?

i dont think so mike but he did have a few 8 wheeled tippers that carried road planers about

My new workhorse, got Mack 440 powertrain and boy does it pull.

some from this week with my painted window deflectors an kirb mirror

Big George did you work for Parky at some time?