Pictures of your truck.

mezzzz1211:

this is mine when it was shiny and new

i know what yours looks like cos i keep waving to you… never get a wave back though. :confused:

merc0447:

welshboyinspain:
just a quick question for ellies dad. why does your signature say you haven’t been in an actros for 5 years but you post your truck pic as an actros?
you’re trying to confuse a poor welshman :confused: :confused:

i am also confused - someone has to explain it to me :smiley:

think someone else said the remark when commenting about mercs ,which ellies dad is the pr man for in ireland :slight_smile: ,probably should have these in front and end of :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .hope he appears soon with the full/correct explaination. :smiley:

you workin for rob now sw?

edited

Sorry for double post.
Thank you for removing.

Joshh:

Did a couple of weeks for him Josh.

SWraith:

Joshh:

Did a couple of weeks for him Josh.

till he got kicked out for whinging about tight deliverys. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

glenman:

merc0447:

welshboyinspain:
just a quick question for ellies dad. why does your signature say you haven’t been in an actros for 5 years but you post your truck pic as an actros?
you’re trying to confuse a poor welshman :confused: :confused:

i am also confused - someone has to explain it to me :smiley:

think someone else said the remark when commenting about mercs ,which ellies dad is the pr man for in ireland :slight_smile: ,probably should have these in front and end of :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .hope he appears soon with the full/correct explaination. :smiley:

You’ve answered there question Glen.

jessicas dad:

mezzzz1211:

this is mine when it was shiny and new

i know what yours looks like cos i keep waving to you… never get a wave back though. :confused:

thats cos im ussualy asleep …lol isnt cruise control brill

edit

This is the latest incarnation of mine :smiley:

Old ECS was my first unit -

Then got this handed down from one of the other guys -

One of these coming soon, nice looking unit but I loath the auto box and digital tacho.

Nice trucks do like your fleet rob :smiley:

this is mine again i changed my photobucket account and thats why they disapeared and i will post some more at the weekend with the new mirrors and window deflectors painted

thats a good looking bit of kit big george

Joshh:
Nice trucks do like your fleet rob :smiley:

Thanks, but in that last pic, it is in dire need of a good wash :cry:

Ark-Angel:
First Post heres mine

Nice rig :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

shuttlespanker:
This is the latest incarnation of mine :smiley:

Nice rig and an even nicer banner in window :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

big george:
this is mine again i changed my photobucket account and thats why they disapeared and i will post some more at the weekend with the new mirrors and window deflectors painted

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is an addition to the Manfreight fleet:-