Pictures of your truck.

what reg you drivin i will look out for you… as headrest been driving for kingy recently

back in S5 the only one with proper lights on the grill in orange all the others have leds

i will keep my eyes peeled for ya mate or if your about on saturdays im always in the yard till about dinner or just after

lorry

my truck not a great pic trying to get to grips with photobucket try and post a larger one

Not exactly a glamours job or setting but someone has to do it

landfill work FTW!!!

what i used to drive at fife council sometimes. that or the old foden

bloody birds lol.air horns are great to scare them

i know what you mean about the birds i think they all wait until i go in to wash the truck before they go for a crap.

we have a hawk and a woman who gets to light bangers all day, what a job, a bird that can kill as a friend and play with fire. the hawks well behaved though around people it just hates seagulls :smiley:

ive had a few fly into the cab or the truck once lol that was funny

just a thud on the roof lol

Good motors :smiley:
George i can’t see yours it say it has been deleted

saw this brilliant truck when i was stuck in traffic on the a1 on thursday, black scania V8 4x2. hoping he is on here cause it’s a lovely truck. V8 HUU

just a quick question for ellies dad. why does your signature say you haven’t been in an actros for 5 years but you post your truck pic as an actros?
you’re trying to confuse a poor welshman :confused: :confused:

This is an updated pic, Stralis is long gone, of the truck I’ve been driving for the past two weeks.

Tipping at Sunny Scunny, wasnt sunny was raining :frowning:

Loading a container on at Thamesport.

My Sunday to Friday ride.

First Post heres mine

Was taken at Bonneville services

Taken on the Texaco garage in Luxembourg.

Taken outside the Italian side of the Mont Blanc Tunnel

Taken outside Pilkington Glass Porto Maghera - Italy

welshboyinspain:
just a quick question for ellies dad. why does your signature say you haven’t been in an actros for 5 years but you post your truck pic as an actros?
you’re trying to confuse a poor welshman :confused: :confused:

i am also confused - someone has to explain it to me :smiley:

this is mine when it was shiny and new
and this is what i used to drive(its still on the road :open_mouth: )