Pictures of your truck.

mjt:
Photobucket

nice trucks u got there :smiley:
can i come work for u when i get me licences haha

The 105’s look alot better than the 95’s. If i thought the new 460 engines didnt give head trouble i might have got one instead of the Merc.

This is what i drive most of the time, but also can be in 18, 13 or 7.5 tonners. The bottom pic shows the fixed twin decks we use, because of this we have lower profile tyres on.

And the farming industry reckons its sore done by the government? :confused:

mjt:
Photobucket

come on some more keep em coming :smiley::smiley:

cheers, Josh

my first ever “new truck” cica 1994 not got anymore photos of trucks ive driven for you Joshh sorry :cry:

( post edited ) jd

They aint come out in the right order.I,ve also worked at garns browns roadferry kyoto and god knows where else.

( post edited ) jd

Some nice trucks there :smiley:
Thanks for putting them up :slight_smile:

Josh

Anymore :smiley:

Bump :slight_smile:

The latest beast :laughing:

Tidy set up there mate.

monkeyboy1:

The latest beast :laughing:

Very very nice!
Lovely motor.

Anymore :smiley:

tony_soprano1980:
Quick question for The Highway Man, i’m not a great fan of HATO’s i’m afraid however I do agree that dead rabbits and things do need swept off the motorway and I suppose the Police shouldn’t have to deal with mundane tasks like this… But, why do you need to do this in 58 plate Mitsubishi Shogun’s and 58 plate Land Rover Discoveries @ circa 35k each all being funded by the tax payer?? Why can’t you get little corsa vans or even like they have up here in Scotland Mercedes Sprinters? There really is no need for the flash motors you guys drive, I dont think the dead rabbits need conveyed in such expensive cars :smiley:

We don’t own our vehicles, they’re all leased which is why they’re replaced regularly. Our patrol cars are the lowest spec ones going and are chosen because of their load carrying capacity and towing capability for carriageway clearance :wink:

the panda flyer

The first Class 2 I drove:

Sweet motors :slight_smile:
anymore guys :smiley:

BUMP :slight_smile:
Some more would be nice!

Re-add yours with what it looks like now
or show us your new one
or just add yours if you havn’t!

cheers :slight_smile:

COMEEEEE ON!