My Dads Truck

sam

looks good mate !

Hi Joshh, heres a pic of my truck being loaded with oats

toowise:
Hi Joshh, heres a pic of my truck being loaded with oats

Looks awesome :smiley:

My old truck on the left along with my new one

Here’s a picture of the truck I cut my teeth on European work with, a 7.5t Iveco . . .

Here’s an R420 Topline Scanny that I had for a few months . . .

And here’s my current drive . . .

The scania looked awesome and ur man is good aswel.

Keep photo’s coming ;D

heres mine josh

Another Class 2 I have driven

just for you josh.

dave:
just for you josh.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
thanks! have you got anymore :smiley:

This is my “■■■■■”,she is just coming upto the 400,000kms mark.i"ve had her since she was an ldv pilot!!

looks good not a fan of daf’s but i like the colour of that

Another one for the collection Josh!

One of many, as an agency driver.

[album]76[/album]

Joshh:
looks good not a fan of daf’s but i like the colour of that

just for your info josh,the colour is bugatti blue.its the actual colour used on bugatti cars.as a trial,some had same colour scheme but with white doors.we call them the polish police cars!.

heres some of the drives ive had as an agency guys, well some of the better trucks anyway.Best truck had to have been the Volvo then the scanny. then surprisingly the foden

Joshh,some pictures for you mate and captions of where they were taken.
Outside Expiditors near Dublin in Gary Kellys International Volvo from Calverstown,Co Kildare loading for Heathrow.
Luxembourg Airfreight Centre waiting to load for Brussels.
Carrs Milling Silloth in Centurion Distributions ex Jenkinsons Scania.
Unloading agricultural spares near Cambridge in Graig Gilroys 480 Magnum for Norfolk Line.(Daughter in cab making brekky)
144 V8 on old a74,driving for Eamonn Barrett International form Askeaton,Co Limerick.
UPS Cannock loaded heading for Stranraer.
Parked up for the night en route to Wick with wind farm base rings for Norfolk Line.(My sons first trip)

buck are them iveco’s still playing up at immingham when i was on for walon they had three parked up with defects in the garage on the docks can’t remember name? :laughing:

josh i’ll post some motors up when i get them uploaded off my phone.

Cheers for them pictures migs,buck,gogzy and air :smiley: and no problem steve no rush
thanks for all the pictures so far there have been so many and most of them really nice!

This photo was taken last year at lockness i was waiting to get on site :slight_smile: :slight_smile: