Pictures of your truck.

Hey Rob! You’ve finaly got yourself a Pete. (proper truck)
Guess where this eggs going? Thats right, straight towards your face! Ha, Ha. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Clarky:

My trusty motor “Rosco-Tara”, named after the yards 2 now retired guard dogs.
We now have super nasty replacements that eat road cones!!!

We have 2 of these on the road, mine is not the one with the unique registration number and frilly curtains, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is my dads scania it’s for personal use as he owns a tarmac company uses it to transport his machines around pretty nice truck and has 300 ponies so not bad but not as nice as clarkys yours is mint mate :slight_smile:

Thanks Jossh,

move the same sort of stuff with mine mate, mini-pavers, bomags, telehandlers, fork-lifts, vans, MOD land-rovers etc etc…do a whole range of stuff for a wide range of customers…will get some pics of our low-loaders for you too…in fact will get some pics of all our trucks and stick them into the transport photos forum ok…keep an eye out for RJC Lowloaders post…

wire:
Guess where this eggs going? Thats right, straight towards your face! Ha, Ha. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I also took a great deal of pleasure in pointing out a few things to Bob ‘I’ll never drive a Pete’ the dog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh & BTW Rob, that pic in the snow, I always thought the idea was to keep in ON the road :blush: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Tappy:
how about this classic for a good desk top? :laughing: :sunglasses: :wink:

one of my fave all time trucks and a really nice example!

:smiley:

Here she is In Valencia.

Mines the white one :wink:

newmercman:

wire:

I also took a great deal of pleasure in pointing out a few things to Bob ‘I’ll never drive a Pete’ the dog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh & BTW Rob, that pic in the snow, I always thought the idea was to keep in ON the road :blush: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I never said never, but I did say I didn’t know what the fuss was about. After all, it has the same driveline as your original KW, and the sleeper is much the same, at least in size.

That road is one of those you can’t see. The people who prepped them last year really didn’t maintain them, and if you think that was stuck you should have seen Gerrys.

chappy261:

Tappy:

yes tappys old one what a lovely motor thats my desktop background :laughing:

chappy261:

Tappy:

yes tappys old one what a lovely motor thats my desktop background :laughing:
And fh volvo johhny :slight_smile:
and thetaff nice volvo thanks for putting pictures up guys :slight_smile:

heres a few of my truck mate

]

mad monk:
heres a few of my truck mate

i’d have that bmw convertiable :laughing: :laughing:
and thanks for the picture nice truck whats the nicest car u transported then?

My little FM ( coffeeholic drives the same !!)

the nicest car , thats a tough one , here are a few of the nice ones
could be this bentley continental

or maybe this roller

or this maserati

or even this lamborghini

or ferrari

too many to choose mate

mad monk:
the nicest car , thats a tough one , here are a few of the nice ones
could be this bentley continental

or maybe this roller

or this maserati

or even this lamborghini

or ferrari

too many to choose mate

shame there all damaged part from the bentley ■■■■!
i would choose that lambo :smiley:

Sorry guys Im ■■■■■■ I just had to do it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

oh christ little enis, you with have shuttlespanker going all goey eyed now with that saying daf on the thing, he will be wanting it painted red aswell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Daz 585:
oh christ little enis, you with have shuttlespanker going all goey eyed now with that saying daf on the thing, he will be wanting it painted red aswell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to upset him but Mr Vain has shown a keen interest in the little wonder!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

little enis:

Daz 585:

Sorry to upset him but Mr Vain has shown a keen interest in the little wonder!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

come on enis where is ur motor post up :smiley::smiley: