Pictures of your truck.

This is mine, taken on a slightly warmer day in Spain.

heres an old one of mine.

them wheels need cleaning

tonysplodge:

heres an old one of mine.

Serious shining!

I dont have a truck at present so here’s my last one. The reg has been obscurred to protect the innocent :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats my beastie in Germany yesterday.

Both trucks there looking very smart!

BUMP :laughing: :laughing:

heres one the same as mine, same company different truck, cant seem to get camera to work, so nicked a pic from our website. :laughing:

and heres a pic of a model of one of our older volvos

toowise:
heres one the same as mine, same company different truck, cant seem to get camera to work, so nicked a pic from our website. :laughing:

and heres a pic of a model of one of our older volvos

Was it you at Stockport on Xmas eve?

grahamA:

Was it you at Stockport on Xmas eve?
[/quote]

Not guilty your honour, I was down the A14 at Islip and then in the Brackley area,

OK one of yours at Fowler Welch with a stepframe curtainsider trailer.
Tidy fleet.

the current bucket

I used to drive this from time to time…

i know shrek but you couldn handle the pressure and had to go back to your other job as an extra on the bill. :laughing:

not surprising you went back to your old job Shrek :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shrek:
I used to drive this from time to time…

brings back memories shrek,nice one.
had one at lawsons in 2005 for about 9 months,25 mins to load 9,15 mins to tip,first class.i could go into the yard,tip reload and be on my way before the euro lohr guys had got half theirs off.
the peak was a worry at first,but i soon got the hang of it.
did that company go under,i heard a rumour the other week??

Awesome :wink:
anymore :smiley:

Here is Big Momma for you Josh … been in this one for 18 months now and am about due a new one

you need to get a english truck haha