Pictures of your truck.

timmo:
i don’t cause damage deliberately, but sometimes things can move while you’re checking the other mirror! repairs at our place normally involve a large hammer and a tin of paint! :wink:

Bit of a bodge job i suspect haha

all our repairs are factory approved and we have a comprehensive ‘black country’ toolkit. dunno which factory approved it though!

toolkit includes:
large hammer
crowbar
larger hammer
duck tape
zip ties
whatever colour paint is closest

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

timmo:
all our repairs are factory approved and we have a comprehensive ‘black country’ toolkit. dunno which factory approved it though!

toolkit includes:
large hammer
crowbar
larger hammer
duck tape
zip ties
whatever colour paint is closest

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haha!

timmo:

toolkit includes:
large hammer
crowbar
larger hammer
duck tape
zip ties
whatever colour paint is closest :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds familiar. :laughing:

This is my Tub

and my trailer is behind the Daf, which I had while my MAN was poorly

Kate:
This is my Tub

Nice lookin motor Kate, looks new in that photo. Is it that clean now?

MR VAIN:
quote]

Cheeky. :laughing:
Yes it was new in the photo, and yes it is clean now. Washed it myself, in the pouring rain on friday. (OMG I’m begining to sound like you lol) :open_mouth:

Kate:

MR VAIN:
quote]

Cheeky. :laughing:
Yes it was new in the photo, and yes it is clean now. Washed it myself, in the pouring rain on friday. (OMG I’m begining to sound like you lol) :open_mouth:

You know that if i track you down somewhere that i will be havin a closer inspection! Does look tidy thou. A credit to you.

Good old girl

Brian

Kate:
This is my Tub

They look like staplehurts motors but a little different

here we go, started back for freightliner on monday and this is my lorry.

Looking good :wink:

here is my princess :blush:

she gets retired next year for another axor :frowning:

JB:
My mate andy works thurs-mon nights at leics nick. Although he says its the best job he`s ever had for pay and conditions, the bs gets him down at times!
He told me they had to have “training” to pull “heavy” loads back from peterlee :laughing: :laughing:
“Heavy” being maybe 20 tonnes!

hey you i pull 30 ton :laughing: - going up to 34 ton soon dead on the plated weight, well just under for this double stacking money saving thing :open_mouth:

finally get to stick a piccie of my wagon up now its back from the painters, 340 horses and everyone a good un :slight_smile:

not bad for a 10 year old motor thats had more miles on her than several trips to the moon ,

Andydisco:

finally get to stick a piccie of my wagon up now its back from the painters, 340 horses and everyone a good un :slight_smile:

not bad for a 10 year old motor thats had more miles on her than several trips to the moon ,

Snap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Before the scania went on the road I spent 8 years in this old girl , sometimes 5 nights aweek.
She had 360 on tap as she started life as a 4x2 tractor which was alright solo but the minute I hitched the drag she did struggle. :laughing: :laughing:
The old girl still earns her keep working off road in our container yard ,she was showing her age in the picture but she’s a dam sight worse now :cry: :cry: .

Good trucks :smiley:

Semtex:
Here’s a few to get you going, although some may be a bit out of date.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24295

I normally drive one like this now

Only not as old (the oldest is 04 reg)
Hope you don’t mind me “borrowing” one of your piccys Matt :wink:

thats my pic you thieving robbing scoundrel and my first trip for baileys was when it was taken off to boulogne tonight so will post one of my own !!! :wink: :wink: :wink: only joking stuart

matt f:

Semtex:
Here’s a few to get you going, although some may be a bit out of date.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24295

I normally drive one like this now

Only not as old (the oldest is 04 reg)
Hope you don’t mind me “borrowing” one of your piccys Matt :wink:

thats my pic you thieving robbing scoundrel and my first trip for baileys was when it was taken off to boulogne tonight so will post one of my own !!! :wink: :wink: :wink: only joking stuart

haha, is a nice bright coloured daf though

jessicas dad:
this is mine till the end of next week…

beauty truck and good job but im moving elsewhere.

Thats an ex Deben Transport…

My truck on a cold day, A93 near braemar