Pictures of your truck.

Lovely truck Vain!
:slight_smile:
And where they uses bus’s instead of the trains if i heard correctly becuase the village was flooded?

Wheres your new shed Mr V if thats your old 1

Tappy:

alfa man:
When we first enquired we were offered 3 power options 470,500 or 580. but were advised that the best option for beter mpg was the 500 option and this has proved to be true.

flippin heck they offer a chip to 580 from 420■■? [zb] the bed thats alot of go out of a 12ltr 6 pot, wouldnt think a engine would put up with much of that, just think of the boost you’d need!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s exactly what we thought.
The guy did say that reliabillity could be an issue and the mpg would be poor, that’s why he did’nt recomend it, but he had to let us know it was available.

Anymore? :wink:

MR VAIN:
My old shed.

correct on all three parts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anymore lovely trucks people! :laughing:

this is mine :slight_smile:

whats with the tray under the front rob, YOU GOT A NASTY OIL LEAK UNDER THERE? :wink:

shuttlespanker:

MR VAIN:
My old shed.

correct on all three parts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice magnum yum yum :laughing:

anymore :wink: the best go on my wall thats a good prize!

Magnums Rule Josh!!

First O/D truck

Old Bird still doing the rounds

New Wheels ( when it hits £60K) :laughing:

im in school at the moment so it dont let me view the pics so i have to wait till i get home :laughing:

A few of mine. Old and new

(I had two walking floors for the sharp eyed amongst you)

lovely trucks the scania is nice of yours JB :wink:
and nice new magnum

keep them coming :slight_smile:

My normal night ride to Leicester

nick2008:

My normal night ride to Leicester

Mmmmmmmm Crisps :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile:

Joshh:
Mmmmmmmm Crisps :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile:

Not just crisp’s mnd
Part of the pepsico group so we aint always running light but we are down rated to 28t at our place … mind some of them have only ever driven light stuff, anything heavy and they would go on the sick.

My mate andy works thurs-mon nights at leics nick. Although he says its the best job he`s ever had for pay and conditions, the bs gets him down at times!
He told me they had to have “training” to pull “heavy” loads back from peterlee :laughing: :laughing:
“Heavy” being maybe 20 tonnes!

Whats pepsico?

Pepsi cola.
One of the largest companies in the world joshh

Ahh, i would of thought coca-cola where bigger than them, well i prefere coca-cola tastes so much nicer
:laughing: