Pictures of your truck.

alfa man:
Here’s mine ,not as many lights as Tappy, but I’m working on it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I usually pull a trailer as well but not in this picture.
[/quote]
dont worry about my lghts fella you got a crane!!! the fun you must have with that far out ways some lights fella!!! :smiling_imp:

lug84:
like the scania alfa man
and i need the new alfa breva it or might get the spider {well i can dream}

I know what you mean ,I really want a brera but their still a bit pricey.
I’ll just have to stick with the 156 for the moment. :smiley: :smiley:

Tappy:

alfa man:
Here’s mine ,not as many lights as Tappy, but I’m working on it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
dont worry about my lghts fella you got a crane!!! the fun you must have with that far out ways some lights fella!!! :smiling_imp:
[/quote]

To true the crane has it’s good points, but i am partial to a nice light display on a truck. :smiley: :smiley:

alfa man:
i am partial to a nice light display on a truck. :smiley: :smiley:

good to hear fella, is your truck a stretched eddie stobart twin steer tractor unit?
whats with the 500 badge has it been chipped up?

i used to drive the one on the right, now i drive the one on the left, still waiting to get the light bars fitted :blush:

Tappy:

alfa man:
i am partial to a nice light display on a truck. :smiley: :smiley:

good to hear fella, is your truck a stretched eddie stobart twin steer tractor unit?
whats with the 500 badge has it been chipped up?

Yes mate ,ex stobart truck with a solo spec cab interior
Truck is coming up on 7 years old but is still quite fresh inside and out, the crane was fitted new 3 years ago
I’m the only one that drives it so keeping it tidy is’nt too difficult.
It came to us as a 420 but after a couple of months we got it remapped to 500 ,what a difference!!!
I’m happy cos of the extra power , bosses happy with the better mpg .
Altogether a good result… :laughing: :laughing:

alfa man:

How about this alfaman?, i took this picture in Norway, just north of Oslo in the summer

Very good picture Kindle , cheers for that. :smiley: :smiley:
A good bit newer than mine and a bit spooky how alike the colours are :open_mouth:

the one on the left is me new one the better truck is on the right :stuck_out_tongue:

Tappy… its cheaper for container firms to use subbies when work gets slack! I know because the rates are [zb] :laughing:

Oooo im back tappy, where’s the new pictures then!

This was the first one!!!

This is the current one, there has been a few in between…

steadymabo:
Photobucket
This is my home from home !!! :wink:

Glad to see your com still going.We used to sub off you in france and belgium in late 90s[harveys tpt ] dont know weather you remember us or not.

Not a truck, but it was my steed for the day… :blush:

alfa man:
[It came to us as a 420 but after a couple of months we got it remapped to 500 ,what a difference!!!
I’m happy cos of the extra power , bosses happy with the better mpg .
Altogether a good result… :laughing: :laughing:

this is exactly what i needed to hear, my boss is of the same oppinion but he cant get his boss to see how it can save the firm money. you being living proof might help our case :sunglasses: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

alfa man:
It came to us as a 420 but after a couple of months we got it remapped to 500

From 420 to 500 is a serious jump alfaman, any problems so far. If you were pulling big weight the engine might over do itself. 480 is what they normally remap to is’nt it■■?

ellies dad:

alfa man:
It came to us as a 420 but after a couple of months we got it remapped to 500

From 420 to 500 is a serious jump alfaman, any problems so far. If you were pulling big weight the engine might over do itself. 480 is what they normally remap to is’nt it■■?

No problems so far.
When we got it done we were told to clean or replace the air filter on a regular basis, we’ve done that and so far so good.
When we first enquired we were offered 3 power options 470,500 or 580. but were advised that the best option for beter mpg was the 500 option and this has proved to be true.
What i will say is that we were abit cautious because we had heard some horror stories , but the company we used came with a good recomendation , they were’nt cheap but were professional and ok to deal with.

alfa man:

lug84:
like the scania alfa man
and i need the new alfa breva it or might get the spider {well i can dream}

I know what you mean ,I really want a brera but their still a bit pricey.
I’ll just have to stick with the 156 for the moment. :smiley: :smiley:

Now that is the best car i have owned aprat from the oil it used stuck to the road like glue :laughing:

alfa man:
When we first enquired we were offered 3 power options 470,500 or 580. but were advised that the best option for beter mpg was the 500 option and this has proved to be true.

flippin heck they offer a chip to 580 from 420■■? ■■■■ the bed thats alot of go out of a 12ltr 6 pot, wouldnt think a engine would put up with much of that, just think of the boost you’d need!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My old shed.