Photos Older than 10 years

How much is the stud fee, it looks more like breading season to me. It also reminds me of a ■■■■■■■■■ in Ramsgate

look, here,s some more at it :exclamation: must be a yanky thing :laughing: my mum told me the yanks were over sexed,didnt say how she knew. :open_mouth:

For Diesel Dan

This was taken at the Donnington Park Auction and show in 2007, its also been there since. It was parked up covered in dust in Royal Blues garage at Pytchley for some years and a picture appeared of it in that state in Classic and Commercial mag. I believe it is owned by someone in the Kettering area.

Heres My mates F88 The photo was taken this summer. This Volvo was supplied by Dawson freight to Aston Clinton Haulage. It was a three axle tractor when new. I would think someone will remember her. She then went to South Wales /Immingham/ Sheffield /Dover and now Staffordshire.

John

they dont come much better than this :exclamation: :sunglasses:

diesel dan:

they dont come much better than this :exclamation: :sunglasses:

But where is it now?

another proper truck,has anybody seen it with a trailer on :question:

3300John:
Heres My mates F88 The photo was taken this summer. This Volvo was supplied by Dawson freight to Aston Clinton Haulage. It was a three axle tractor when new. I would think someone will remember her. She then went to South Wales /Immingham/ Sheffield /Dover and now Staffordshire.
quote]Lets see if this works.
John

diesel dan:

another proper truck,has anybody seen it with a trailer on :question:

Thought it was a 6 wheeler with box van :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: regards Big Al

are these still about :question:

Brian Armistead of Desperate Dan tractor pulling fame circa 1986 regards Big Al

HEY 3300 JOHN

WHERE ABOUT IN STAFFORDSHIRE IS THIS, I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A LOOK AT HER.

CHEERS
GAZ

3300John:

3300John:
quote]Lets see if this works.
John

She looks a tidy yoke, well shod as well :stuck_out_tongue:

sammyopisite:

nick2008:
Heres one for you :smiley:
It’s in Redruth Cornwall… I’d have to pull it out the box to get the date

As Jawwa said, this was taken in Redditch, not Plymouth. It’s on the land opposite the Palace Theatre (now the Town Hall) which was cleared before they built The Kingfisher Centre. IIRC, Bob Wilson owned that strip of land and sold it to the Commission For New Towns in the late 70’s/early 80’s - he’s now based down at Lakeside in Redditch although Bob Wilson’s Fair is now very much smaller. I would hazard a guess that this photo was taken mid september for the town carnival.

diesel dan:

are these still about :question:

Somewhere on one of these old time treads is a picture of the Scarley Pimpernal - parked in a field and just rotting away to nothing.

Big Al:
Another Turriff Pipelines lorry this International was driven by Brian West in the early 70’s

I remember that lorry well Big Al, Turriff’s depot backed on to ours at the back of the trading estate on Siskin Drive had a nice F700 Mack iirc, and I see you put their F88’s on another thread, we used to do alot for GKN Foundations then.

diesel dan:

hi,anybody remember wilkinson transport from higham ferrers ,this was driven by mick wilson (bird man).

I do, I drove for them at Nuneaton CTC 829W I think was mine 290E ■■■■■■■■ the most boring job i ever had.

NZ Jamie… Wilkinson’s never had any sleeper cabs, Bristol reggies I think.

Dieseldogsix here are a few more Turriff lorries hope you enjoy them regards Big Al

hi,
heres a pict of one of the very first 95 daf,s. belonged to an o/d from aylesbury.

Hi . late 1950 Foden here I don’t know who owns her now i think Chris Walker sold her.

This is older still its 1942 Dimond T. Under the bonnet is a 6 cylinder inline supercharged two stroke it turns peoples heads when she fires up.

This little Seddon was a one owner all her working life. She was driven to Cypres new and worked there doing containers shes got a 6.354 fitted.

The Atki was new to Waters, she got 8LXB under the bonnet.
John.