Pete Osborne T Cab Scania

lol was looking through and seen this thread !! the t cab now belongs to moyle trasnport lol ! got some pics of it @ belfast truckshow !

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: in good hands now :smiley:

MACK engine…?

lol u never seen convoy ?

for a second hand motor, and one on bulk work, that is very tidy, a credit to the driver

Pat Hasler:
What on Earth posseses Scania to take the most beautiful truck, still the engine out front and transform it into the ‘UGLIEST’ :question:

Gotta agree with you there, ugly is a very good word for them.

ross i was talking to a brother from moyle transport tonight waiting to cross from cairnryan and mentioned their truck being on here.he said that it used to say something like quality foods on it when they got it and they put their own private plate on it…

Yep Glenman ! it was covered in quality foods colours he’s obv only had it painted recently tho for the show i would think :slight_smile:

killsville whats the name of yu mate…? is his surname belcher.?

164480:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if it is that would be very unfortunate.

Here’s a shot of the same wagon I took on the M6 at Heath Charnock last November:

kindle530:

Pat Hasler:
What on Earth posseses Scania to take the most beautiful truck, still the engine out front and transform it into the ‘UGLIEST’ :question:

I think they look great with Bulk trailers, great with drawbars, great with a nice multi axle skeletal, but somehow not right with a curtainsider like the one in the pic. Don’t know why.

chorcheela:

kindle530:

Pat Hasler:

I think they look great with Bulk trailers, great with drawbars, great with a nice multi axle skeletal, but somehow not right with a curtainsider like the one in the pic. Don’t know why.

i really hate em, id rather do a container with an erf than have to drive one of them 10 miles up the road solo.

164480:

His name is Chris - don’t know his surname :blush: He lives accross the street from me.

yes that’ll be him killsville i got the surname wrong his cousin live’s
just up the road from me,i thought it was his brother.

164480:
yes that’ll be him killsville i got the surname wrong his cousin live’s
just up the road from me,i thought it was his brother.

Thinking about it, he was the only regular driver of that motor from new until Osbourne sold it so we must be talking about the same bloke!

I was talking to him just before Christmas and he said that he’d have the Scania back. He is none to keen on the FH he is driving now. Apparently the 460 horses he’s got under the bonnet now don’t compare to the Scania’s 580!

A few pictures of the T Cab Scania 164 580 my neighbour used to drive. He is moaning now because he has had to downgrade to a Volvo FH12 460 Globetrotter :unamused:

Enjoy the pictures. (Not bad considering they were taken with a disposable camera!)

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Now that is a tasty rig… Nice one Kills… :wink:

Mind you, could do with a few more lights, does he have trouble seein gin the dark??.. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Unfortunately, the Scania was sold on after Stiller took Osborne over. Don’t know where it went though.

My neighbour is now back working for Pete Osborne at Innovate Logistics in Chesterfield.

Nice wagon, why would anyone want to sell that :unamused: :unamused: