Pete Osborne T Cab Scania

Pat Hasler:
What on Earth posseses Scania to take the most beautiful truck, still the engine out front and transform it into the ‘UGLIEST’ :question:

My neighbour says that whenever he took it to a show, the women were all over him, which was not good for him as his wife would get very jealous :blush:

His wife is much happier now as nobody takes any notice of him in his boring Volvo FH :smiley:

Thats a very nice motor. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Pat how can you call it ugly :question: :question: :question:

NO :exclamation: Can’t see why :question: That truck is extreemely ugly, take that stupid nose away and you have a beauty :exclamation:

Take a few of those stupid lights off, and it would look better, too. I used to rally professionally, and I know that 1 pair of good lights is enough to drive 100 mph down dark forest roads and still be able to see 1/2 mile ahead. 6 pairs of lights ablaze is ridiculous.

AlexxInNY:
Take a few of those stupid lights off, and it would look better, too. I used to rally professionally, and I know that 1 pair of good lights is enough to drive 100 mph down dark forest roads and still be able to see 1/2 mile ahead. 6 pairs of lights ablaze is ridiculous.

…eh, no :exclamation: :laughing: