PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:
One for 240Gardner.

Thank you Dean :wink:

Woolworths ERF.

I wonder who the contractor for Woolworths was in the photo. Glass Glover/Wincanton and Leggetts - the one from Stockport - both worked for them at one time.

Chris Webb:
Woolworths ERF.

I wonder who the contractor for Woolworths was in the photo. Glass Glover/Wincanton and Leggetts - the one from Stockport - both worked for them at one time.

Chris,
I think National Carriers/Exel Logistics also done some Woolies work, I can remember some of their cast off trailers being sent to Penkridge depot, I think the 3 series P cabbed Scania’s were Exels,Pete

pete smith:

Chris Webb:
Woolworths ERF.

Chris,
I think National Carriers/Exel Logistics also done some Woolies work, I can remember some of their cast off trailers being sent to Penkridge depot, I think the 3 series P cabbed Scania’s were Exels,Pete

Aye Pete,we had some of their old sheds at Maltby,Pullmans were servicing them,some were in a right state. :open_mouth:

One for pv83 :smiley:

image.jpeg

One for Bewick to judge :smiley:

image.jpeg

oiltreader:
Hi Dean re… Cant make the name out on the Volvo ■■
This one at Teignmouth.Oily
[/quote]
Cheers Oily,thats the one thanks for the pic ! :wink:
> 240 Gardner:
> > DEANB:
> > Think its R & W haulage Scania.
>
>
> K&W Brick & Block, aka R T Keedwell of Highbridge?
That sounds about right Chris,same colour scheme i did not know they had motors with that
companies name on them. :wink:
> pete smith:
> > Chris Webb:
> > Woolworths ERF.
> > I wonder who the contractor for Woolworths was in the photo. Glass Glover/Wincanton and Leggetts - the one from Stockport - both worked for them at one time.
>
>
> Chris,
> I think National Carriers/Exel Logistics also done some Woolies work, I can remember some of their cast off trailers being sent to Penkridge depot, I think the 3 series P cabbed Scania’s were Exels,Pete
Thanks for your comments Pete and Chris. :smiley: Sounds like every bugger was working for them ! :laughing:
> smallcoal:
> One for pv83 :smiley:
Your spoiling him John,thanks for the 2 pics ! :smiley: :wink:

Anyone work for Lloyds of Ludlow.

A02430.JPG

A02350.JPG

A02382.JPG

A02764.JPG

A03589p.JPG

A03959.JPG

A03974p.JPG

P3010042p.JPG

Lloyds of Ludlow.

Click on pages twice to read.

They had trailers in port talbot and llanwern I knew the shunter he passed away shortly

smallcoal:
They had trailers in port talbot and llanwern I knew the shunter he passed away shortly

Edwards had shunters in Llanwern and they had priority at Magor end weighbridge.A tipper driver in front of me wasn’t having any of it and whizzed onto bridge afore Edwards shunter could get on.There was hell on but yer tipper man wasn’t moving for anybody,in the end he was weighed and away he went,leaving a fuming shunter. :laughing:

DEANB:

Hello DEAN ,regulars at Shotton ,always a very well turned out fleet ,thank you Trevor

Chris Webb:

smallcoal:

Edwards had shunters in Llanwern and they had priority at Magor end weighbridge.A tipper driver in front of me wasn’t having any of it and whizzed onto bridge afore Edwards shunter could get on.There was hell on but yer tipper man wasn’t moving for anybody,in the end he was weighed and away he went,leaving a fuming shunter. :laughing:

Thanks for the comments Chris and John ! :wink:

“Bonkeydollocks” ARC Ford.

L1742p.JPG

“moomooland” Seem to remember you like Freightliner.

L1758p.JPG

Looks like a Welsh one Glyn O Evans Atkinson.Any of you Welsh boys know this one ? :wink:

L1788p.JPG

Smithy Haulage Seddon Atkinson tanker. Ring any bells Chris ■■?

L1787p.JPG

Think Oily and Dieseldog like this company.

L1811p.JPG

Fairclough Foden. Popped an article on page 214 about this company.

L1829p.JPG

“coomsey” How about this for a smart Foden. Dont think we have had a Kenneth Wilson truck
on here before.

L1869p.JPG

“Buzzer” Keelhaul from your part of the world.

L1911p.JPG

British Salt Leyland. Most of the pics we have had of British Salt have nearly all been Fodens and
some ERF’s. This is the first Leyland i can remember seeing.i popped an article on about British
Salt on page 85.

L2076p.JPG

“Harvey” I hope you have been paying attention !! Whos this one belong to then me “olde mucker” ! :laughing: :wink:

DCT.JPG

“windrush” Your like this one 2 x Fodens. :wink:

L1784p.JPG

Smithy Haulage Seddon Atkinson tanker. Ring any bells Chris ■■?

I don’t know owt about them really Dean,but I remember seeing them about,think they were from Widnes.

L1869p.JPG
Neat, she’d do for me Dean

L2076p.JPGNow there’s a blast from the past.
Anyone else notice the old contraflow system in place on the motorway with just the cats eye inserted cones for protection from on coming traffic.

DEANB:
Some from the dodgy camera.

Woolworths ERF.

Anyone notice the JE Clark FM eight wheeler hidden behind? I think that was a ‘51’ plate, she doesn’t look very old there :slight_smile:

DEANB:

Hi DEAN ,apart from steel ,they also did a little livestock work and at one time hauled out of Wells drinks Tenbury wells Worcs ,regards keith