One big can of worms!

MR VAIN:
Was that funny? I’m not sure :sunglasses: :confused:

in a roundabout way I`m guessing wheelnut is confessing to being a scania driver

Now that is funny! Ihave just checked in the mirror, i’ll pull my curtains accross a bit more! :laughing: :laughing:

LMAO Pierre, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey wheel-nut, I dont sit right back in my seat lol, if i did that I wouldn’t be able to look at the “Joolies” in their cars showing the leg and cleavage lol! :laughing: :sunglasses:

MR VAIN:
If this works i’ll be amazed!

works now - I added the IMG tags for you :wink: …Denis F

now i think that truck looks good but igastom “pawsons” looks like a big pile of ■■■■… whats worse is that fh of pawsons on the other thread.

I have seen inside that FH12 of Intakes and I could not live with that orange and white colour schemme it makes you feel ill

All I intend to have in any cab I work in will be the following.

Name Plate (fixed to outside if poss, if not center/bottom of the window).

Airwic (or simular) timed air refresher (hidden somewhere not in view).

Pictures of miss new blood and other family members.

Cheers

New Blood

Dont forget to put the green “P” on too, NewBlood, :wink:
Just kidding m8 :laughing:

Got them on standby Clarky. :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers

NB

Carl both are good, but i like the Scania, nothing ott! MR VAIN, yours is nice too, I swear ive seen an FH12 in your colours aswell? May be wrong though.

I spotted this new R-Series on another website, what a colour scheme just how id have one!

Do you mean this one jacko?

pic resized…Denis F

Yeah thats the one! You still got it? I remember seeing on the road once, recognised the livery on it.

No i’m afraid not mate. I ran the 2 for about 9 months. Happy days.

Is it just me? :open_mouth: But it seems to be only Sacnia/Volvo drivers that do their trucks up :wink:

I am not going to put up on here what I was gonna say cos the other marque drivers may banish me to the valkyries forever more lol! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jacko123:
Carl both are good, but i like the Scania, nothing ott! MR VAIN, yours is nice too, I swear ive seen an FH12 in your colours aswell? May be wrong though.

I spotted this new R-Series on another website, what a colour scheme just how id have one!

I prefer my old V8

Aye that is what I’m talking about! Like both them blue topliners! Unfortunately my boss is a Gobstopper man thru and thru, so not likely to get my current scanny replaced with another, but a gobstopper 8 legger!
Keep ya eyes peeled for when I sell my scanny kit!

like to see ‘well dressed’ lorries as it usually shows that 'pride is being taken (to extremes at times ) but I have one proviso - SAFETY must not be compromised in any way - that means no loss of vision, either to the lorry driver (curtains etc) or other motorists (blinding lights).

Agree with Rof on this one. Safety is paramount in my opinion - however…
I have always been a sucker for lights on trucks. I always thought nothing looks nicer than a truck glowing like a christmas tree on a cold dark night.
The more lights the better. Love the led ones that glow underneath. :smiley:

I dont like bull bars because I think they are dangerous - (on cars as well as trucks and would behappy to see them banned due to the injuries they cause in accidents) but I did have a giant red nose on my truck once (only once!)

Mothertrucker:

like to see ‘well dressed’ lorries as it usually shows that 'pride is being taken (to extremes at times ) but I have one proviso - SAFETY must not be compromised in any way - that means no loss of vision, either to the lorry driver (curtains etc) or other motorists (blinding lights).

Agree with Rof on this one. Safety is paramount in my opinion - however…
I have always been a sucker for lights on trucks. I always thought nothing looks nicer than a truck glowing like a christmas tree on a cold dark night.
The more lights the better. Love the led ones that glow underneath. :smiley:

I dont like bull bars because I think they are dangerous - (on cars as well as trucks and would behappy to see them banned due to the injuries they cause in accidents) but I did have a giant red nose on my truck once (only once!)

What do you make of my old truck then? Lights and a bullbar!

No V8 in that DAF Kindle! Always fancied a stainless Trux bull bar, but couldn’t fece the idea of driving around looking like i’d got a farm gate stuck on the front! Saw this the other day, is this over the top?

Too much ‘big’ chrome in that, the lights arent even straight in the sun visor, too many cb ariels, marker poles? and those wheel trims?? FPMSL
nice table in the dash thou. :wink: