One big can of worms!

Assuming that cleaning/polishing comes within the scope of WTD, can’t be much driving being done by some!

My Old Truck, last company. Yes its a topline 124 420 RIGID with a palfinger crayler forklift on back, It was formerly the companies artic, they bought new unit and stretched this. Loved the truck as newly qualified in 2006 but the wages were crap.

Now I drive this…old, well used, mechanically is a dream. But unfortunately neglected cosmetically by previous drivers. :frowning:
But I dont mind cos now I earn over double what I used too! :wink:

So If you spot me, dont ignore me cos I look like a Mucky Trucker! :laughing: :wink:

what i used to drive

and what i drive now

which is best
mr vain your motor looks better in the second pic without the underbumper bar very tidy tho mate

they both look well pal u see alot of them taylors at shows theyve got some nice motors ant they.

jaysus, ive got an ireland scarf across the dashboard and a dublin place in the window, thats the lot for me folks, flipped if im gonna spend any money on a truck that could be taken off me any time for whatever reason they decide

just to point out the a s taylor truck like all of taylors trucks the boss man pays for all the bright work .

A S TAYLOR FH is ex Bill Watling motor. Not a million miles from me. Taylors have some nice motors. Not sure about their Tcab not quite a topline. Nice motor, spoilt by cab conversion. Just my opinion.

Do you not like my bottom bar? Its a one off made by my mate Yogi.

Well smart and just the right amount of add on’s Mr Vain

Also nice to see the usual amount of agency, shift and non night out guy’s dissing those who do spend a proper amount of time in thier trucks and want to make themselves comfortable while away from home

Yeah what is the matter with them fellas? Live and let live. Have some pride.

some of the pics are sized too large and i am having to scroll across the screen to see them
Would you kind folks please go to where the pics are hosted and resize them - thank you

ano, i like modded lorrys every1 to their own.

to be honest that light bars growing on me :sunglasses:

Sorry ROG :blush: :blush: :blush:

Will edit them when I get back on tuesday I gotta run out the door now, back up to Rugby, looks like they may open the railway on time on tuesday! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Enjoy ya weekend all, safe drinking! Lucky sods :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Clarky:
My Old Truck, last company. Yes its a topline 124 420 RIGID with a palfinger crayler forklift on back, It was formerly the companies artic, they bought new unit and stretched this. Loved the truck as newly qualified in 2006 but the wages were crap.

Where’s the fog■■?

Behind me… :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon most of the reason that drivers hide away behind the frilly curtains is that they are just pig ugly.

It seems that Scania drivers are worst for it and Scania have recognised the fact and allow them to slide the seat back further to avoid frightening other drivers.

This is based on fact :smiley:

Was that funny? I’m not sure :sunglasses: :confused: