O-oh! Tesco first time!

I’m going to a Tesco RDC for the first time this evening, at Didcot.
I get the idea from passing comments on here that i might not enjoy it!!

They have improved recently. In and out in about 50 mins at Magor.

The usual crap conversation in drivers rest room and coffee machine is crap lol

Well it can’t be as bad as Tesco Livingston, especially if that fat greasy haired stroppy cow is on shift!

dancompression:

Did not know there was a tesco RDC at Didcot?? :confused: :confused:

We go there regular, usually a good straightforward tip. The only problem with tescos is that you can’t sit in your cab. Most of the time in didcot everybody keeps themselves to themselves and just watches the TV.

Didcot was one of the few Tesco’s that you could get away with sitting in your cab (this was 2 years ago) even though you werent meant to, just hand your keys in and go sit in your cab, see what happens.

Rarely had any problems with tesco’s at didcot in fact it’s one of the best ones for turn around times usually in and out within an hour,max.

I’m in there all the time.

It aint Tosco, but i’m sat in the waiting room at Iceland Swindon, where I’ve been for three hours. I’m in the “sin bin” cos I’m apparently 24hrs late. Told them the traffic was murder but that made no difference (apart from the WOOSH) noise.

Still, I am the only English speaker in here so can handle the bollox been spouted in paperclip or whatever language it is!

Didn’t know there was a waiting room at Iceland swindon? On the chill there is not one anyway, you have to stay in the cab there, they even come to the truck to get keys and papers then return them when tipped!

the maoster:
It aint Tosco, but i’m sat in the waiting room at Iceland Swindon, where I’ve been for three hours. I’m in the “sin bin” cos I’m apparently 24hrs late. Told them the traffic was murder but that made no difference (apart from the WOOSH) noise.

Still, I am the only English speaker in here so can handle the bollox been spouted in paperclip or whatever language it is!

You must be on the frozen side then is that ginger prick on the desk clicking that annoying stapler? Had many a thought of shoving that up his arse!! :laughing:

Sit and wait, earn the money if your hourly. Then when they call your bay, finish the chapter of your book, tell em your just nipping for a quick wee, then you’ll be back for your keys.
I love the look on their face when you make them wait for a change. :smiley:

Thetaff:

the maoster:

You must be on the frozen side then is that ginger prick on the desk clicking that annoying stapler? Had many a thought of shoving that up his arse!! :laughing:

Yeah frozen. I looked up when I read that and ■■■■■■ myself as the ginger whirled his stapler around!

Was gonna say “I know a fella who’s gonna leather you”, but I really wanna be out of here tonite! :smiley: :smiley:

dancompression:

wont be half as unpleasant as the repercussions if you bash big brothers pride and joy next week lol

turnbull2012:
wont be half as unpleasant as the repercussions if you bash big brothers pride and joy next week lol

:unamused:
we’re not gonna get much done driving the Corsa around!! :grimacing:

RDC`s do have a naughty corner for late arrivals,or the sin bin as mentioned,it is like being back at school.

Having been, it was quite a good experience.
Gatehouse man was helpful, as were the chaps in the goods in office.
I was an hour later than supposed booked in time, I didn’t have a reference number for them when I spoke on the intercom, so they advised me to come, park up, go and see them and they lent me a pen while I phoned base to get the required number. Got tipped straight away and was out before others who were there before me.
:smiley:

Are goods in on a power trip,as in we are something they trod in,i get that impression,i once wished two ladies at a goods in a good weekend,i was ignored,and they turned their heads away,how rude.

dancompression:
Got tipped straight away and was out before others who were there before me.
:smiley:

You must of had some stock of what they most DESPERATELY wanted then.

Tea, Biscuits, and refills for the ■■■ & Microfood vending machines! :grimacing:

All tesco sites in the UK like tho company itself are tish, every single one of them(except maybe snod where you can get away with sitting in your cab). If it wasn’t for this stupid unjustified rule the job would be a good un’…