Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Sad news, my old mate Bill Thomas ( Bagdad Bill) wife past away today, just before his 80th birthday 27th Feb.I told you I had to go to his house twice to look after Rita while in was in hospital for a new knee and a growth in his bowels. Now I am glad we could make her life a lot easier at that time. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Norman Ingram:
Sad news, my old mate Bill Thomas ( Bagdad Bill) wife past away today, just before his 80th birthday 27th Feb.I told you I had to go to his house twice to look after Rita while in was in hospital for a new knee and a growth in his bowels. Now I am glad we could make her life a lot easier at that time. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Thatā€™s the way it should be Norm help folk when they are in trouble.I think the way things are with the mess this country is in there will be more good Samaritans like yourself needed to help their friends and neighbours out.My condolences to your mate.
Dave.

Hi boys
Norm sad news, Iā€™m glad you were able to help her, thatā€™s what friends are for. Please send my condolences

Regards Keith

hiya,
Sorry to hear about Billā€™s loss Norman certainly not nice at anytime but having to plan a funeral around your birthday will be very hard for the lad to have to cope with, but you can take consolation knowing you did your bit Norm, good friends are priceless.
thanks harry long retired.

Thank you lads, he was one of the Sandmen and his wife Rita and his wife went with him on several trips, he has been my friend for over 45 years. He said to me, if I pay for a taxi will you and Anne come to the funeral, I donā€™t wanā€™t the church to be empty. :cry: :cry: :cry: Do not worry Bill we will get to the church by hook or crook, thatā€™s the least I would do for a friend. His friends have got fewer as he gets older, and the ones he has got, well I was the last to help him, and he asked several, but I told him we are " Borough boyā€™s " and we came from a very poor area, people and a lot of children were dying like flies for no one could afford treatment& medicine, we had three brothers and a sister all under ten taken by pneumonia, & dipheria. So we want to look after our National Health, and kick those millionaireā€™s conservatives " OUT"

Norman Ingram:
Thank you lads, he was one of the Sandmen and his wife Rita and his wife went with him on several trips, he has been my friend for over 45 years. He said to me, if I pay for a taxi will you and Anne come to the funeral, I donā€™t wanā€™t the church to be empty. :cry: :cry: :cry: Do not worry Bill we will get to the church by hook or crook, thatā€™s the least I would do for a friend. His friends have got fewer as he gets older, and the ones he has got, well I was the last to help him, and he asked several, but I told him we are " Borough boyā€™s " and we came from a very poor area, people and a lot of children were dying like flies for no one could afford treatment& medicine, we had three brothers and a sister all under ten taken by pneumonia, & dipheria. So we want to look after our National Health, and kick those millionaireā€™s conservatives " OUT"

hiya,
Well Norm I guess you must vote Labour well having done a bit as a ā€œred and rusterā€
you wonā€™t have any other option will you, bring back the BRS ehā€™ keep well Norm.

Harry & lads I do not know what britain is comming to. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Kids wonā€™t go to school,they take drink and drugā€™s, they steal and mug old folks. The powers to be think they will solve it by fineing the parents, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: they must be born idiots, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: for their rules and regulations were the cause of the problem, ie no slapping the children when they are naughty or doing wrong! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: No cane or ruler at school. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Then they wonder why we have a generation of uncontrolable youngsters, and our prisonā€™s are bursting and itā€™s costing money we can ill afford. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Spare the rod and spoil the child, has come back and bit us in the bum. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Quite agree with most of what you said Norm.There is no respect left for anybody or their property these days.I would definitely vote to bring back hanging if they gave us the chance to have a say.
I donā€™t think national service would be any good now.The modern armed forces want skilled people and half of them these days are leaving school without any literacy at all.
The Nurses are doing Doctors work and Carers doing Nurses work.Everything is being done on the cheap.
The same is happening with Teachers and the Police,the jobs are being done by less qualified people for less money.The country has gone to the dogs :smiling_imp: .
Soapbox parked up now.Going for tea to calm down :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Yes Dave but you feel better for airing your views, because unlike the goverment we know the problem,but at the moment we cannot change it. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: If the powers to be are monitoring these threads someone may stir themselves and put things back as they were! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I wish they were monitoring these threads Norm.This lot and I include all parties,but mainly the Tories are the most uncaring bunch of barstewards that have been in power in my lifetime.They are career politicians who only care about lining their own pockets.From Thatcher through to this lot of useless herbertā€™s they have ruined this country.
Cheers Dave.

Dave, old old Harry has been quiet, do you think he has leered of somewhere, or his wife has pulled the plug on the laptop. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Dave, old old Harry has been quiet, do you think he has leered of somewhere, or his wife has pulled the plug on the laptop. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He spends a bit of time around the different forums on here these days Norm,like quite a few of us.But we all end up back on this one where the best stuff and banter is :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave since the 80s they all ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the same pot no matter which party and have the same agenda ā– ā– ā– ā–  you Iā€™m all right jack :imp: :imp:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

HELLO Johnnie, I have just worked your sudo name out! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Because you drink enough single malt, you cameup with " Sammysopissed" but made it a little shorter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hows that Dave. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Norman Ingram:
HELLO Johnnie, I have just worked your sudo name out! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Because you drink enough single malt, you cameup with " Sammysopissed" but made it a little shorter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hows that Dave. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You must have been watching count down Norm to have come to that conclusion :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

No Dave, my mind is going at full revā€™s the moment I read a comment, I try to stir interest in fellow viewers and have a laugh at the same time. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I think we got Ang lost for words. :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
No Dave, my mind is going at full revā€™s the moment I read a comment, I try to stir interest in fellow viewers and have a laugh at the same time. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I think we got Ang lost for words. :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think she will come back with a comment or two Norm.All good fun with no malice.Helps the day go by having a laugh on these threads.
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Believe me I know ā€œour Angā€ and she sure wonā€™t be stuck for words,
A good old pal of mine had a go at her about her ability to sheet and
rope she literally ā€œtied him in knotsā€ a canny lass.

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

I think she will come back with a comment or two Norm.All good fun with no malice.Helps the day go by having a laugh on these threads.
Cheers Dave.

Tell you what Dave a laugh is better than medicine, this last week is been a sad occasion with two friends passing on, so I cry, :cry: :cry: :cry: then laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and carry on and try to be happy. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman Ingram:

Dave the Renegade:

Norman Ingram:

Cheers Dave.

Tell you what Dave a laugh is better than medicine, this last week is been a sad occasion with two friends passing on, so I cry, :cry: :cry: :cry: then laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and carry on and try to be happy. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Laugh and the world laughs with you Norm so they say.Plenty of sadness in the world, but it does help to have a laugh and lighten up.
Cheers Dave.