Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Harry I had 2 border collies many years ago and one was fearless but as a pup he was a little sod one day he had a go at stripping the wall paper and the farmer where I got him from had told me about showing him things then biting his ear which I did and he never did it again and he was absolutely perfect after that he never needed a lead even the kids would take him on their paper rounds without the lead but he never lost his fierce attitude and we had him for 16 years and up to his last weeks he was very active.
cheers Johnnie :wink:

A mate of mine who loves animals especially dogs got bit by a young donkey while stroking it at a farm after tipping a load of stone.He grabbed the donkey and bit him back.The farmer nearly ■■■■■■ himself laughing :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
A mate of mine who loves animals especially dogs got bit by a young donkey while stroking it at a farm after tipping a load of stone.He grabbed the donkey and bit him back.The farmer nearly ■■■■■■ himself laughing :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Now then Chris if the galloper had a baldy gob I’d have sworn I was looking in the mirror.
thanks harry long retired.

Are these the one’s that Bewick raced ?.

A hee haw breakdown :wink: .

Dave the Renegade:

No Dave,this is a Dennis racing donkey,a South ■■■■■■■■ 4-legger… :laughing:

anontinaton.

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:

No Dave,this is a Dennis racing donkey,a South ■■■■■■■■ 4-legger… :laughing:

anontinaton.

Looks the type that Dennis would go for.Hee haw’t to do well for him :wink: .

Dave the Renegade:

A hee haw breakdown :wink: .

Poor bugger,it should be that chuff walking past in those shafts.

harry_gill:

Chris Webb:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Now then Chris if the galloper had a baldy gob I’d have sworn I was looking in the mirror.

Funny you should say thay Harry, it was just what I was thinking! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I thought that smile is just like my mate Harry, but I knew straight away it was not you, because of the long ears. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comm’n Harry stop assing around and answer me! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Comm’n Harry stop assing around and answer me! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think Harry is trying to find some carrots to sort the hee haw breakdown out Norm :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.
youtu.be/BLg10V4U_ME

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Once asked a farmer why he kept a donkey with only three legs and was it from the Isle Of Man,
he said it wasn’t a donkey, it was a wonkey.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Once asked a farmer why he kept a donkey with only three legs and was it from the Isle Of Man,
he said it wasn’t a donkey, it was a wonkey.

Hope it was not called Chris :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: He might get mad and bite you. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Looking through the M/E thread I saw one of the drivers had put a route map of europe and filled in a rout from France to Iran, I got a print of it and put the six different ways I was sent to the M/E, and marked them in several coloured marker pens, just in case in my later years I go ga ga. :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Boys
Norm you don’t need a map it will all come back to you when you get out there. What you don’t want is one of those saty nav things when your on the road the last thing you want is another woman telling you what to do. after all that was one of the reasons for going, to get away from the other half :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

Keith I know the way down to the Middle East, just keep the sun on my left when it rises, the roads might change over the years, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: but the direction never changed over the thousand of years that have passed! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Army training you know, they kept on dropping me off in several places and telling us to find our own way back to camp and sometimes it was over a hundred miles away! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Do you think they was telling us they didn’t want us :question: :blush: :blush: :blush: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Ps Always got back first. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Norman Ingram:
Keith I know the way down to the Middle East, just keep the sun on my left when it rises, the roads might change over the years, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: but the direction never changed over the thousand of years that have passed! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Army training you know, they kept on dropping me off in several places and telling us to find our own way back to camp and sometimes it was over a hundred miles away! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Do you think they was telling us they didn’t want us :question: :blush: :blush: :blush: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Ps Always got back first. :wink: :wink: :wink:

hiya,
Tell you what Norm if they had dared to leave me a hundred yards away from base they “nearly 60 years on” would still have the MPs out looking for me, I would have gone on holiday for the duration of my service, there was some nice beaches around the coast of Malaya and some very pretty Eurasian girls sitting on them, you never know I might have become some rich mans daughter’s plaything and that beats driving an old WD Matador for a pittance, ah’ well I can dream.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Tell you what Norm if they had dared to leave me a hundred yards away from base they “nearly 60 years on” would still have the MPs out looking for me, I would have gone on holiday for the duration of my service, there was some nice beaches around the coast of Malaya and some very pretty Eurasian girls sitting on them, you never know I might have become some rich mans daughter’s plaything and that beats driving an old WD Matador for a pittance, ah’ well I can dream.

You might have had more trouble handling the Eurasian girl than the Matador.You might have needed more than a starting handle for her :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

You might have had more trouble handling the Eurasian girl than the Matador.You might have needed more than a starting handle for her :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave you forget Harry in those days had his own booster and could get any maiden engine going. :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: