Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Lads now I am composed, I will have to stop thinking about Harry’s smelly windows, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and if he had double glazed like me, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: he wouldn’t get confused with which is putty! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: for it is not used. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I sometimes think my good buddy is lock in a time warp. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh where, oh where have my replies gone! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Norman talk to yourself, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: yes I wil, I though that bit about smelly windows was quite good, so did I, but it’s seems it fell on stoney ground. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seems as if nobody is keen on smelly windows Norm.Probably more interested in upvc which would attract less flies :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Norman I’m still talking to you, who else would I turn to if I ever decided to return to HGV driving,
how would I survive in today’s rat race without being able to turn to you for advice on how to do
the job, would I be able to close the curtains on these new fangled trailers and I’ve never used a
tachograph and these new digital thingy’s, how oh how would I manage and should I be given a
load for the Middle East who else do I know who would show me the ropes (pardon the pun) there’s
our Keith “Dessert Driver” and he’s still “in collar” and busy and wouldn’t be able to help at short
notice, would need to be shown how to drive these automatic /motors if it hadn’t got a “few” geared
splitter box I’d never get the thing out of the yard thats after I’d found the starter button/key,
there you go Norm hows that for friendship.
thanks harry long retired.

Harry you are a old crackpot, but I still love you, I would jump at the chance to take you through europe into the middle east. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: show you a few of the special watering hole ans places of entertainment, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but would they still be there! I have been told the “West Berliner” in Istanbul has been knocked down and several bodies found there, well it was ran by the turkish gangsters. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: But my mate who the bloody hell would drive, we are both knacked old pensioners, with dreams! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi boys
Norm I don’t think either of us would recognize much of the old road out East, best to keep all the memories and not spoil them.
as for the auto box thing Harry i’m with you never driven one but what I’ve seen of them I’ll stick with a stick :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Regards Keith

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Norm I don’t think either of us would recognize much of the old road out East, best to keep all the memories and not spoil them.
as for the auto box thing Harry i’m with you never driven one but what I’ve seen of them I’ll stick with a stick :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Regards Keith

hiya,
Got an auto box in my car and it’s great got it because my good lady is also a driver and she prefers auto’s.
but I don’t think I could get away with driving a heavy fitted with one. did do a little job with a Leyland ergo
job fitted with an auto box and didn’t know what to do with my left leg I found it OK with a trailer on but
when dropping down steep hills unit only I found it a nightmare, but that was just my inexperience, but have
to admit I couldn’t wait to get my “stick” job back, one day was enough.

Harry & Keith the only stick I know about now, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: is the stick I get from my wife! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: But she soon be putty in my hands, it is her 70th birthday on wednesday 15th, and valentines the day before, so I went to great expense and got her two cards and two dozen red roses. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Harry & Keith the only stick I know about now, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: is the stick I get from my wife! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: But she soon be putty in my hands, it is her 70th birthday on wednesday 15th, and valentines the day before, so I went to great expense and got her two cards and two dozen red roses. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
St Valentines day and next day her birthday and two dozen roses, you cheapskate Norm
I’m buying the light of my light a top of the range yes top of the range toaster the old one
blew up this morning now how much more romantic can a fellah’ get, that’s my trouble just
too generous, yes I’m aware she never eats toast but she knows I like it and it’ll make her
day when she see’s me enjoying my breakfast.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
St Valentines day and next day her birthday and two dozen roses, you cheapskate Norm
I’m buying the light of my light a top of the range yes top of the range toaster the old one
blew up this morning now how much more romantic can a fellah’ get, that’s my trouble just
too generous, yes I’m aware she never eats toast but she knows I like it and it’ll make her
day when she see’s me enjoying my breakfast.

Fair play you have the way with the women Harry.Its a skill which sadly not many of us have aquired after many years of trying :wink: :laughing: .What are you like with nasty dogs :question: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

I’m taking my Petal out for lunch tomorrow and buying her some flowers,she’s worth every penny,been married 50 years next Xmas.
Am I getting bloody sloppy in me owd age or what?

anonsillyowdiomfart

Chris we are married 50 years on July 7th, and she is going for a meal on wednesday at the " Sunrise" one of favorite chinese restaurants taking the whole family. Toaster Harry, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: its a good job you never had my wife, she would have toasted your goolies! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And served them up for you to eat. :imp: :imp: :imp: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: But the good thing, she is all heart, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: she would have let you have sauce with the meal. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm, never had toasted goolies with or without sauce but have dropped a few goolies in my time,
and Dave I have a way with dogs nasty or otherwise,you being a dog man will know that dogs will
sense if you’re afraid of them and take advantage of your fear, don’t have a dog anymore but have
contact with friends who do and although one of the mutts is supposed to be a guard dog he is more
like a ■■■■■ cat when I’m in his territory and the owner is amazed that I can go onto his property and
not get attacked when if unaccompanied and anybody else would be running away with no a""e in their
trousers, obviously the dog is kept indoors when people are knocking about, now wasn’t that the biggest
load of drivel that you’ve ever read.
thanks harry long retired

harry_gill:
hiya,
Norm, never had toasted goolies with or without sauce but have dropped a few goolies in my time,
and Dave I have a way with dogs nasty or otherwise,you being a dog man will know that dogs will
sense if you’re afraid of them and take advantage of your fear, don’t have a dog anymore but have
contact with friends who do and although one of the mutts is supposed to be a guard dog he is more
like a ■■■■■ cat when I’m in his territory and the owner is amazed that I can go onto his property and
not get attacked when if unaccompanied and anybody else would be running away with no a""e in their
trousers, obviously the dog is kept indoors when people are knocking about, now wasn’t that the biggest
load of drivel that you’ve ever read.
thanks harry long retired

You have got the nasty dog scenario sussed Harry.Just show no fear and they just wonder off.I worked for a firm in their office up until about four years ago and they had two rottweilers which I used to tell them to eff off and have a bonk if they got in the way of my small wheels as I wheeled from my van to the office.As you say they can sense fear,but I like dogs.They did have the postman by the arse.He didn’t get out of the van again,just blew the horn :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Just added my little ditty to my wifes St Valentines card, old world charm eh’
it goes-
The time you spend upon your face,
It really makes me wonder,
Come on lass give it up,
You can’t mend nature’s blunder.

There you go and who said I don’t ooze old world charm, that’ll get her going.

harry_gill:
hiya,
Just added my little ditty to my wifes St Valentines card, old world charm eh’
it goes-
The time you spend upon your face,
It really makes me wonder,
Come on lass give it up,
You can’t mend nature’s blunder.

There you go and who said I don’t ooze old world charm, that’ll get her going.

You will be kipping in the coal shed tonight Harry 10 out of 10 for bravery :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Coal shed eh’ Dave, better slip half a bottle of single malt in there just in case
you’re right, it’ll be a bit draughty in there but there might be a bit of nutty
slack left to sit on,

harry_gill:
hiya,
Coal shed eh’ Dave, better slip half a bottle of single malt in there just in case
you’re right, it’ll be a bit draughty in there but there might be a bit of nutty
slack left to sit on,

You had better slip some malt into a cup of coffee for your missus Harry.She might get drowsy and not notice that you are in the house :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

I have never been afraid of dogs,a friend of my wife had a chuwowa a nasty little dog who would nip at your ankles if you took your eyes off him, and she was no bigger than a hamster, I got her by the loose skin at the back of her neck, and she was still tryng to bite me, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but I let her grab a pencil and put my daughters hair band around her nuzzle, that kept her quite. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: after that day she never barked or came anywhere near me! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Always had a way with women. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hiya,
Many years ago ( when I still had teeth ) remember walking past a chippie and there was a black Labrador tied to the litter bin while the owner was in the shop for no reason the thing nipped my hand and drew blood, quick as lightning i grabbed it’s gob and held it shut and returned the bite to it’s ear it yelped so loud his mistress shot from the shop and when she was told what I’d done by a passerby she was going to call the police for cruelly treating her dog,so I said get me an ambulance at the same time my hand was covered in blood i think my hand needs stitching that shut the silly mares mouth, and it could have been a bairns face the dog had got hold of saw the dog many times after that and she always kept it muzzled when being exersized, I wouldn’t be able to do that now I’d just have to give the mutt a nasty ■■■■.