Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

johnny has "matured " well norman , they should put his picture on the front of the sheffield trams , it would stop people walking in front of them and getting hurt , tin hat on , dave

rigsby:
johnny has "matured " well norman , they should put his picture on the front of the sheffield trams , it would stop people walking in front of them and getting hurt , tin hat on , dave

Ouch Dave,poor old Johnnie must be mortally wounded! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

sammyopisite:
Norman’s eyes are improving as I spoke to him yesterday on “Skype” and he received a shock when I switched my video cam on so he was able to see my ugly mug which scared the bejabbers out of him and I would be banned if I wrote what he said but some people say things they don’t mean in panic. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

Johnnie be fair, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I said it was your mug shot on face book in earlier days that gave me a shock, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but said you had improved with age like Charles Bronson! also Jack Palance, Attilla the Hun etc. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman I am lost for words the photo you are referring to on facebook was taken on the 1st July 2011 which is just a tad over 6 months ago :open_mouth: :laughing: it was taken in Blackpool as I was there for my nephews wedding that week end :unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Johnnie :wink:

sammyopisite:

Norman Ingram:

sammyopisite:
Norman’s eyes are improving as I spoke to him yesterday on “Skype” and he received a shock when I switched my video cam on so he was able to see my ugly mug which scared the bejabbers out of him and I would be banned if I wrote what he said but some people say things they don’t mean in panic. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Johnnie be fair, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I said it was your mug shot on face book in earlier days that gave me a shock, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but said you had improved with age like Charles Bronson! also Jack Palance, Attilla the Hun etc. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman I am lost for words the photo you are referring to on facebook was taken on the 1st July 2011 which is just a tad over 6 months ago :open_mouth: :laughing: it was taken in Blackpool as I was there for my nephews wedding that week end :unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah Johnnie the earlier ones where you look like a gangster " Bugsy Malone! " :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: give you a clue, you have a full head of hair. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

sammyopisite:

Norman Ingram:

sammyopisite:

Nah Johnnie the earlier ones where you look like a gangster " Bugsy Malone! " :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: give you a clue, you have a full head of hair. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman what do you mean LOOK LIKE a gangster that was when I was one :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers Johnnie

Now I know where you got all that cash Johnnie to go on these cruises. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Now I know where you got all that cash Johnnie to go on these cruises. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman please do not go broadcasting this as it could detrimental to my good character and ruin my reputation as an upstanding pillar of society being a retied professional gentleman. :blush: :unamused:

Dennis doesn’t come here does he :question:

I reckon you would have giving Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney, and the rest a run for their money Johnnie. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I asked nicely for you lads to keep your snow in your own area’s, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but some rotten person sent 4" of it, I piled it on to my garden, it should keep my daffadills warm. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I done this in the early eighties, and a head gardener who was retired who lived next door to me in my last house. Said norman why have you piled all that snow in your front garden, in my quick answer, I replied to keep my daff’s warm, it was a easy way to clear the snow from the road and path, to throw each shovel full over my wall into my garden. While tidying my parking place, I pondered for a few moments and this women in a car sounded her horn, I stood firm, she lowered her window, can you please move, I want to “PARK” and this is the only place that is clear! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Where is your house, oh down the road, but I cannot park there because my husband cleared the pavement and now the snow is too deep. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Madom I do not wish to be rude, but what would you say to a person, if you had spent a hour or so clearing a space for your car, and they wanted to park there! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Oh what should I do? I suggest you find a cafe, phone your husband, tell him to throw the snow he has piled in the gutter over his hedge into the garden and leave a parking place for you, and you can come home and cook his dinner. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Back to the neighbour, in the spring I had a wonderful display of flowers, he had not one bulb come up, I thought you was joking, but it must be right, the snow must keep your daff’s warm. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman it is a good job that I did not take any notice of your request and sent you 4" of snow otherwise we would have ended up with 8" and it has saved your daffys from the frost so the least you should do is buy me a drink :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and look at the kudos you have earnt giving advice on driving in difficult conditions. :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:
cheers Johnnie :wink: :laughing:

sammyopisite:
Norman it is a good job that I did not take any notice of your request and sent you 4" of snow otherwise we would have ended up with 8" and it has saved your daffys from the frost so the least you should do is buy me a drink :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and look at the kudos you have earnt giving advice on driving in difficult conditions. :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

hiya,
Wish you two would shut up about gardening, last Summer I spent a fortune on weedproofing material and 4" of gravel over the entire garden and the bloody weeds still dare to poke through, just wish i could have afforded concrete that would stop the little buggers or be able to hire a gardener and let him pull the things, out or Norm could get on his bike and pop up and do the job he enjoys gardening.
thanks harry long retired.

Harry I don’t do any gardening now I just look out of the window to make sure the gardener does a good job and is not slacking. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

harry_gill:

sammyopisite:

hiya,
Wish you two would shut up about gardening, last Summer I spent a fortune on weedproofing material and 4" of gravel over the entire garden and the bloody weeds still dare to poke through, just wish i could have afforded concrete that would stop the little buggers or be able to hire a gardener and let him pull the things, out or Norm could get on his bike and pop up and do the job he enjoys gardening.

You should have put some black polythene underneath the gravel Harry,but deisel will kill the weeds :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

sammyopisite:

hiya,

You should have put some black polythene underneath the gravel Harry,but deisel will kill the weeds :wink: .
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
DIESEL, I’m Harry Gill not Richard Branson, did put some black stuff underneath the gravel but the odd weed does have the cheek to poke it’s head through.
Harry 0 Weeds plenty, I can’t win.

sammyopisite:

Johnnie I would buy you two drinks if you could promise me no more snow or cold weather, my wife would buy the other one, just so it was safe to walk to the bus stop. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sammyopisite:

Johnnie I would buy you two drinks if you could promise me no more snow or cold weather, my wife would buy the other one, just so it was safe to walk to the bus stop. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

harry_gill:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

sammyopisite:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

hiya,
DIESEL, I’m Harry Gill not Richard Branson, did put some black stuff underneath the gravel but the odd weed does have the cheek to poke it’s head through.

Harry, you may stop weeds comming from the ground, but if sand ,dirt gets in your gravel, the seeds from weeds, flowers or herbs will find it and grow! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

harry_gill:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

sammyopisite:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

hiya,

Harry, you may stop weeds comming from the ground, but if sand ,dirt gets in your gravel, the seeds from weeds, flowers or herbs will find it and grow! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Howay Norm you’re getting technical now your talking to somebody who doesn’t know the
difference between s""t and putty, well I didn’t until all my windows fell out.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

harry_gill:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

sammyopisite:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

hiya,

hiya,
Howay Norm you’re getting technical now your talking to somebody who doesn’t know the

This way Harry the saying is " they don’t know s–t from pudding " which is a lot more unpalatable :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

harry_gill:

Dave the Renegade:

harry_gill:

sammyopisite:

hiya,

Cheers Dave.

hiya,

hiya,

Harry you pillock, I almost choked laughing. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: