Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Glad to hear your eye operation went well Norm.Good that its going to keep improving.Only trouble is you will be ogling the women a lot more from now on :laughing: :laughing: .Hope you will soon be up to coming on here more often.
Cheers Dave.

hiya,
Nice to hear you have had the headlamps sorted out Norman and that you are on the mend, I have been looking out for you on Skype but no sighting I thought you had fallen out with me. get well soon Norm and weā€™ll have a chat when I catch you on Skype good luck good buddy.
thanks harry long retired.

You lads would laugh at me, because my left eye is not focusing properly, it affects my right eye, just to do this I have my glasses on with a patch on the left side, then I can see better with my good eye. Weigh anchors you swabs before you feel the end of my rope, " Which I borrowed from Harry". :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi Norman,
Iā€™m glad your eye op went ok,perhaps you will now be able to see your way clear to buying those cruise tickets that Chris,Dave,Harry, Keith and myself have been waiting for :unamused: :unamused:
As long as itā€™s not an Italian ship !
When are you coming down to Bournemouth again ? itā€™s because the manager from the Winter Gardens keeps phoning me about your non appearance to do ā€œThe Sand Danceā€ :blush: :blush:
All the best
Richard

Went To Bournemouth in Oct Keith, never went to the theatre, done a little sand dance with my grandaughter :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . On the cruise it is on hold because those silly machines keep choosing the wrong numbers! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice to here from you,the old lads on our threads are way past it. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: All they talk about is drinking whisky, now eating, if other on web was to read they would think lorry drivers was fat drunken slobs, where we know they are brave, inteligent, romantic, debonair with driving and travel in their blood. :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Went To Bournemouth in Oct Keith, never went to the theatre, done a little sand dance with my grandaughter :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . On the cruise it is on hold because those silly machines keep choosing the wrong numbers! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice to here from you,the old lads on our threads are way past it. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: All they talk about is drinking whisky, now eating, if other on web was to read they would think lorry drivers was fat drunken slobs, where we know they are brave, inteligent, romantic, debonair with driving and travel in their blood. :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm Iā€™ts taken me decades and loadsa money to become a semi-alchoholic, fat, stupid, totally unromantic and certainly couldnā€™t be described as debonair, rough and scruffy would surely be more fitting in my case, and after all the trials and tribulations of getting into this condition no way am I going to alter things would be like tryimg to change a pigs ear into a silk ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , Norm Iā€™ll settle for being as rough as a bears a""e.

Hi Boys
Norm glad your back and ok like Harry I to have been trying to catch you on Skype but no luck but will keep trying may be you only come out at night because you donā€™t want to be seen with the patch :smiley: :smiley: Harry your obviously an expert on wild animals how rough exactly is a bears a""e ā– ā–  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

dessert driver:
Hi Boys
Norm glad your back and ok like Harry I to have been trying to catch you on Skype but no luck but will keep trying may be you only come out at night because you donā€™t want to be seen with the patch :smiley: :smiley: Harry your obviously an expert on wild animals how rough exactly is a bears a""e ā– ā–  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

Keith it is probably not as rough as me :laughing: :laughing: so I have been told
cheers Johnnie :wink:

Hi boys
just found this could be very handy when we get older :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: save us bending down or getting the missis to tie them :smiley: :smiley:
kickstarter.com/projects/123 ā€¦ ower-laces

Regards Keith

dessert driver:
Hi boys
just found this could be very handy when we get older :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: save us bending down or getting the missis to tie them :smiley: :smiley:
kickstarter.com/projects/123 ā€¦ ower-laces

Regards Keith

I had better get some of them Keith as I have no chance of the missis tying mine up she would tie them together :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

Hi boys
Johnnie I was thinking that while the missis was nelt down in front of me was there anything else she could be doing, then I thought again that maybe if I suggested scrubbing the floor I would get a thick ear :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

dessert driver:
Hi Boys

Regards Keith

hiya,
Not an expert by any means Keith but I should think at least a bit rougher than wet and dry sandpaper.

Hello Keith, I donā€™t know about the laces, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but what holding them seems a honey :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: in my younger days I would have liked to have gone 12 rounds. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Harry I know you are not denbonair, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: we would put aftershave on a goodnightout, you would be happy spraying WD40. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but we still love you!

Norman Ingram:
Hello Keith, I donā€™t know about the laces, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but what holding them seems a honey :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: in my younger days I would have liked to have gone 12 rounds. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Harry I know you are not denbonair, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: we would put aftershave on a goodnightout, you would be happy spraying WD40. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but we still love you!

hiya,
Yes Norm would have been WD40 in those far off days, now I need a good squirt of horse liniment just to enable me to get off the chair, but I am pleased to hear that some people still care about me, hope yourā€™e on the mend good buddy and hoping the Colleen isnā€™t working you too hard, even if you arenā€™t still very mobile they can always find ā€œsitting downā€ jobs for you to do and not being able to focus the headlamps very well sheā€™ll still find something you can do by touch for egā€™ polishing the family silver, which you must have plenty of being the richest man in Northampton, keep well Norm and keep over to the left.

Harry, rich people keep rich by not spending it, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I am not a person to throw all my money away, but I certainly like to travel first class circles when I get the chance, when racing we usually have a meal and a table by the winning post. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Anne my wife is suffering from severe arithus in four joints of her back and her right hip, she has a appointment to go to the pain clinic in March, hope they can do something for her, cannot book or go anywhere until she is sorted. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I still say growing old is not all it is cracked up to be. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Normanā€™s eyes are improving as I spoke to him yesterday on ā€œSkypeā€ and he received a shock when I switched my video cam on so he was able to see my ugly mug which scared the bejabbers out of him and I would be banned if I wrote what he said but some people say things they donā€™t mean in panic. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i donā€™t blame norman for his reaction , if you were a female johnny , i think you would be at least a two bagger . and i know , people , glass houses etc , etc

rigsby:
i donā€™t blame norman for his reaction , if you were a female johnny , i think you would be at least a two bagger . and i know , people , glass houses etc , etc

Hi Dave so yesterday e-mail was not referring to me then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

hiya johnny , "if the cap fits "

sammyopisite:
Normanā€™s eyes are improving as I spoke to him yesterday on ā€œSkypeā€ and he received a shock when I switched my video cam on so he was able to see my ugly mug which scared the bejabbers out of him and I would be banned if I wrote what he said but some people say things they donā€™t mean in panic. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Johnnie be fair, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I said it was your mug shot on face book in earlier days that gave me a shock, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but said you had improved with age like Charles Bronson! also Jack Palance, Attilla the Hun etc. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: